Anime Roleplay

KawaiiMiki21 posted on Apr 19, 2016 at 05:23PM
Welcome to my RP! it's a Freestyle Roleplay! Make as many characters as you want! So yeah! The rules are important
Rules: No Sex or that nasty stuff. Be nice to people, No swearing and that kind of stuff.

Here is my character!
Name: Lily Blossom
Sexuality: Straight
Looks: Brown hair and green eyes, Dressed in a white dress with knee high boots
Dislikes: Mean people, Homework, Tea
(BTW This is a copy of my link that called "Roleplay" I made it into a forum so it's easier Roleplaying)
Enjoy!

Anime 152 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 152

over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Name:Yukini and Takura Mamai

Ages:13 and 17

Sexuality:Straight

Looks:Picture looks :3

both Likes:Fantasy, Horror, Gaming, sport and cookies

both Dislikes:Loved ones dying, Enemies, getting killed and some angels

Yukini's Personality:A kind outgoing 13 year old, competitive, Hotheaded and Family Oriented, she is quite excitable, she adores her older brother Takura she mostly plays soccer and netball, and she plays horror and fantasy video games, Yukini gets A's and B's

Takura's Personality;Outgoing, Hotheaded, Aggressive, shyish and sporty, he gets
B-'s, he is very competitive in soccer and online games, he is fast, he is in the soccer team with his younger sister Yukini, he always plays horror or fantasy games

Extra info:Takura has a crush on Mayuka, These two had been abandoned when Yukini was 3 and when Takura was 7, these two are athletes for soccer, Yukini is quite energetic, Yukini does have a crush but its unknown, well back to abandoned story thing, they had got adopted by the Mamai family , and they lived with them since, they have two younger twins named Hikra and Sikra male and female, Yukini is also into martial arts and gaming so is Takura, Takura also blushes easy :3, Yukini does get shy near boys sometimes, also their friends are Mayuki, Mayuka, Lily and Yusuke
last edited over a year ago
Name:Yukini and Takura Mamai

Ages:13 and 17

Sexuality:Straight

Loo
KawaiiMiki21 commented…
Okay your accepted! over a year ago
ErzaScarletXX commented…
ty! over a year ago
over a year ago TheAnimeQueen said…
Names: Mayuka & Mayuki Tachibana (Identical Twins)

Ages: 17 (Mayuka is 13 minutes older than Mayuki)

Genders: Female

Sexualites: Straight

Looks: (In the picture - Mayuka on the right and Mayuki on the left)

Mayuka's Personality: She is very outgoing and cheerful but she is very tough, she loves team sports, her friends, her family, animals/pets and watching action/adventure movies. She dislikes studying (but she gets straight B's from studying last minute), romance or fantasy movies and frilly or fancy dresses.

Mayuki's Personality: She is a little bit shy at first but is cheerful and outgoing once you get to know her better, she loves reading/studying (she gets straight A's), her friends, her family, figure skating, animals/pets and fantasy/action movies. She dislikes vegetables, horror or thriller movies and eating too much.

Extra Info: They are friends with Yusuke, Lilly, Yukini and Takura. Mayuki won't tell anyone except Mayuka that she likes Yusuke, and Mayuka won't tell anyone except Mayuki that she likes Takura. Their parents moved away overseas since they turned 15 and they started living by themselves.

Names: Mayuka & Mayuki Tachibana (Identical Twins)

Ages: 17 (Mayuka is 13 minutes older than Mayuk
KawaiiMiki21 commented…
Your accepted! We are friends in the RP Okay? over a year ago
KawaiiMiki21 commented…
And we are roommates in a condo cause the school in the Roleplay Owns the condos students live in and well we have a bigger condo cause there is 3 people not two over a year ago
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Name: Yusuke Shinomura

Looks: Dark Brown hair, Deep Gray eyes, Medium Build (Looks skinny but has muscles to show off), Moderate height, Very Average, Has a large scar on his back going from his right shoulder to his lower left hip.

Likes: Sweets, Music, Playing Music, Cooking, Singing, Anime, Drawing, Friendly People, Reading, Sleeping, Videogames

Dislikes: Arrogant People, Extremely loud and sudden noises, Thunder, Disappointing People (as in him disappointing others)

Personality: Myself

Extra Info: He's trained in multiple martial arts and holds third degree black belt in Jujitsu, Karate, Aikido, Judo, and Muay Thai. He loves being nice to people but is usually distant to people who he doesn't know well. Both of his parents are deceased. He has an Older Brother (Yukimura, 20) and HAD a younger twin sister (Saeko, 11), his older brother (Yukimura) had murdered their younger sister (Saeko) in front of him by brutal aggravated stabbing, he later tried to go after Yusuke but Yusuke managed to escape and the police apprehended Yukimura a short while after. Yusuke spent 4 years time with a foster family until he was 15 and has been living on his own ever since. He blames himself for the death of his sister as he felt he could have stopped Yukimura. Yukimura hasn't had contact with Yusuke for the entire 6 years he's been in jail. Yukimura is set to be released in another 20 years. He is especially exceptional at Playing Piano and Guitar and Cooking.
KawaiiMiki21 commented…
Accepted over a year ago
(So How are we kicking this off?)
KawaiiMiki21 commented…
(Well we are finshing high school in our condos! They are owned by the school and you are in the complex apartment building! We have our own anime BFFS and just making our way in college, In the Roleplay world we live in there isn't any university's so we skip university. All the students have to get into college or they will be put in high school again which is harder then you think! There is all the info you need!) over a year ago
over a year ago KawaiiMiki21 said…
Lilly: Mayuki And Mayuka get down here! We are running out of time!!!!!
Yusuke: *He poked his head out of his door* Jeez someone is REALLY loud... Huh...? *He sighed and pulled his head back in and dropped to the floor yawning* Ugh... I still have to do the entrance exams at The University... I'm gonna be so late... *He yawned loudly and got up, he got dressed and walked out, his bag hung over his shoulder and a small bag of food in his other hand* UAGH! *He looked at his watch* Oh crap! *He ran out and past Lilly* Crap! Where's my keys?! *He rummaged through his pocket and pulled out a set of keys, he got into his car* Did I forget anything...? *He looked through his bag to make sure he didn't forget anything important*
Mayuka: Mayuki wake up! We're gonna be late for graduation!

Mayuki: Huh? Oh right graduation is today!

They both stuffed a sandwich in their mouth and ran off together with Lilly and said hi to Yusuke on the way.
Yukini walks down the halls to the graduation room with takura,

Yukini:Well I can't believe they allowed me to graduate early

Takura;Probally because your smarter then your grade and age

Yukini sees Mayuka and Mayuki

Yukini:Hey guys!
TheAnimeQueen commented…
Correction it's Mayuki not Miyuki :D over a year ago
ErzaScarletXX commented…
oh k x3 over a year ago
(Guys I've made some changes on Mayuka & Mayuki's character sheet so please read over it again!)

Mayuka: Yuki chan! Taku chan! I haven't seen you guys since the last soccer game when I made that awesome winning goal!

Mayuki: Hi guys! And Mayuka don't brag it's rude!

The speaker turned on and said "ALL STUDENTS SITTING DOWN" so Mayuka, Mayuki, Yukini and Takura sat down saving a seat for Yusuke.
Takaura:"I still don't get this, Yukini is 13 and she is already graduating?"

Yukini:Maybe cause I'm smarter then you Takura

Takura:Hmph yeah right!

Yukini:I know you have a crush on Mayuka

Takura's face goes red:S,SHUT UP!

Yukini:Nah
TheAnimeQueen commented…
On Takura's character sheet I think you mean he has a crush on Mayuka not Mayuki. over a year ago
TheAnimeQueen commented…
Because you wrote Mayuki on there not Mayuka. over a year ago
ErzaScarletXX commented…
nvm over a year ago
Mayuka started to laugh at the siblings while they were arguing hiding her feelings for Takura.

"Oh really Yuki chan he has a crush on me does he? I've always thought it was Mayuki he had a crush on!" Mayuka said with a joking voice.

"Nope it's definitely you" Mayuki said confidently.

Mayuki and Mayuka were going back and forth telling each other "it's you who Takura likes!" Until they both turned to Takura and asked him directly "sooo which one of us do you like?".
Takura:uhh, well I like`-

Yukini:HE LIKES MAYUKA-CHAN

Takura:SHUT UP

Yukini:NAAH

Takura:Well i do like uhmm...I like uhh- he mumbles:Mayuka

Yukini smirks:Reeeeaaalllly??

Yukini:Takura x Mayuka = Maura??
Lilly: YUKINI TAKURA MAYUKA MAYUKI! STOP FIGHTING!!!!!! (Guys come on! It doesn't seem like I'm in the RP! It's like I'm a Ghost... Why did I make a Rp?)
Lilly: *Sighs* *Graduation ends* I GOT A HONOR ROLE YOU GUYS *Hugs all of them*
(Does anyone have a crush on me cause I'm making my own Boyfriend and yah)
???: LILLY! HI! I didn't have much
Lilly: Wha? Who are you?
???: I'm Yori Samuna!
Lilly: Hi Yori! Wanna be friends if so, Here is my number *Gives him my number*
Takura:Lily tell yuki to shut up then

Yukini:I AINT SHUTTIN UP

Takura:JUST PLEEEAAASE
Mayuka didn't hear Takura when he mumbled because of Lilly when she shouted at them.

"Lilly! I know you're older than us and want to take charge but we were in the middle of a conversation!" Mayuka said jokingly.

"Wha... Yusuke didn't sit with us for the graduation I wonder where he is now?.. Mayuka and I past him this morning when we were running to graduation.." Mayuki said sadly.

"By the way Taku chan what did you say before who do you like again?" Mayuka asked.

Mayuki kept worrying about Yusuke while the others were talking.

"Oh look at what we have here.. Mayuki x Yusuke huh? Cute couple don't you think Yuki chan, Taku chan, Lilly chan?" Mayuka questioned while staring at Mayuki.

Mayuki blushed and covered her face with her hands.

"No! No! It's not like that!" Mayuki said very embarrased.

"Or is it?" Mayuka said smirking.

"Well what do you think?" Mayuka said turning back to the others.
Takura:Umm i said I.i like Mayuka...

Yukini:knew it :3

Takura's face is red

Takura:Anyways sis who do you like

Yukini crosses her arms:Hmph no one

Yukini:Y.yusuke x Mayuki??, I,i'm not sure about t,that

TheAnimeQueen commented…
I'll make a character to interact with Yukini over a year ago
ErzaScarletXX commented…
k over a year ago
Mayuki's face turned a deep shade of red.

"Uhh.. um.. Taku.. ra! We need to t.. t.. talk..somewhere else.." Mayuka said tugging at Takura's shirt.

"Ooooooh" Mayuki & Yukini said at the same time.

"SHUT UP!!" Mayuka shouted.

Mayuka ran outside the building.

"Takura do you actually like me? Do you mean it? Because if you didn't know yet I've.... I've.. liked you since the first year of highschool.." Mayuka whispered still blushing.

Mayuka knowing that Yukini, Lilly and Mayuki are spying on them she didn't say anymore.
Lilly: *Leaves* Ugh Whatever *Walks away with Yori* Yori Is so much friendlier then you guys!
Yori: *Blushes* ..... *Walks with Lilly: Right Lilly! Lilly has other people to spend time with!
Lilly: Yori, Your the best! I have to say that because you agree with me in everything! I wish we were closer then BFFS,
Yori: *Leans in to kiss her* *Kisses her* *Sparks fly* I know, Those people don't know what they're missing out on
Lilly: *Blushes* I Guess so, Mayuki and Mayuka and Takura and Yukini Never agree or say something to me, it's like their not really Friends to me! *Tears up*
Yori: *Hugs her* Don't worry I'm here for you,
Lilly: Today is our first day out of High school! *Hugs Yori* We can actually be free!
Yori: *Hugs her back* And I've wanted to give you something! *Gives her promise ring*
Lilly: Yori! thank you! *Kisses him*
Name: Haruki Aiha

Looks: (In the pic)

Personality: He is very hardworking especially in school, (that's why he was the only person to graduate so early except Yukini), he loves his friends and his family (though he only has a few friends), he loves soccer, basketball, football and ice hockey/normal hockey. He also loves chocolate. He hates bullies, animal cruelty, fighting and other things like that.

Extra Info: He has known Yukini and Takura since primary school but has known Lilly, Mayuki, Mayuka and Yusuke since the start of highschool. He has a big crush on Yukini ever since they met. Haruki's family is rich, but he doesn't like to brag. (He gives a lot of money away to people who need it more than him).
Name: Haruki Aiha

Looks: (In the pic)

Persona
KawaiiMiki21 commented…
Accepted -sighs- over a year ago
After the graduation Haruki tried to find Yukini and Takura. He eventually found them still in the middle of what they were doing.

"Um Yuki what's happening right now?" Haruki whispered.
Mayuka decided to say one more thing..

"Hey Takura when you asked Yukini if she liked anyone... what about Haruki?" She questioned
*Spots Haruki* Lilly: HARUKI! Come here, there is a fight going on, so hide!
Yori: *holds hands with Lilly* Hey Guys!
Lilly: Hey Friends -coughs- Kinda my friends -coughs-
"Um.. Lilly I'm pretty sure it's a love confession between Mayuka and Takura... not a fight.." Haruki said confused.
Lilly: your right -sighs-
Yori: *Picks Lilly up* *Carrys her bride style* Don't be sad Lilly! So Mayuke And Mayuki and Takura and Yukini ignore you and don't treat you like a friend! You have me!
Lilly: Yeah, But they are still my Friends, Mayuki and Mayuka are my BFFS! But no one can beat you Yori

Yukini:oh hey Haruki-kun!

Takura:Hm, well

Yukini:Well what??

Takura;Uh nothing

Yukini goes to Haruki and hugs him

Yukini: :3 at least theres someone "that's not my brother"
Yukini;I kinda forgot what happended i was in a daze thing

Takura:whispers:Revenge time- Yukini i know who ya like

Yukini:Who

Takura:You like hm, not Yasuke

Yukini:JUST SAY DA NAME

Takura:I say you like hmm Haruki

Takura smirks

Yukini whispers to Takura:say that in public and your so dead
Lilly: Yukini! *Laughs* You two are so funny!
Mayuka: So Taku chan um do you have any free time tonight maybe we could watch a movie together?

Haruki: Say what in public and you're so dead?
yukini:NOTHING!

Takaru:i have free time

Takaru:Also Haruki Yukini has a crus-

Yukini covers his mouth:SHUDDUP
Mayuka: Alright then I'll meet you at the cinemas closest to the school at 7:30pm tonight! When we meet there we'll decide which movie to watch! ^-^

Haruki: You know Yuki, Taku you can just call me Haru for short if Haruki is too long..

Mayuki: Finally you guys are getting together! ^-^

Haruki: Oh really? Ever since Yuki told me that Taku had a crush on Mayuka Taku was too nervous to ask her out so now finally it has happened but the other way around.. Yuka chan asked Taku out... :p
yukini awkwardly laughs while blushing a bit: haha...yeah..

Takura:Hmm Yuki is blushing heh..

Takura smirks

Yukini;Hmph

Takura mumbles:Yukini is getting shy heh? or stubborn or

Yukini hits Takura

Yukini:S.shuddup!
Mayuka: Well see you later tonight Taku chan! ^-^

Haruki: Well since they're going out for a movie I say that Yuki chan and I should too! They can't have all the fun! Maybe we should watch a different movie though.

Mayuka: So I'll see you guys too later tonight! ^-^
Yukini;Uh, I.i guess...

Takura:Yeah cya tonight

Yukini does the death stare at Takura

Yukini:Don't you say anything

Takura:Okay...

Yukini quickly hugs Haruki

Yukini:Anyways cya Haru-Kun!
*7:30pm later that night*

Mayuka and Haruki came 5 minutes early..

Then Yukini and Takura came.

Mayuka: So which movie should we watch Taku chan? A romance? A drama? An action, adventure? A horror? A fantasy? A comedy? A sci-fi? Or an animated movie?

Haruki asked the same thing to Yukini.
Takaru;Maybe fantasy??

Yukini:Horror!

Yukini claps her hands

Takaru:Always horror isn't it Yuki

Yukini:It's cause horror beats anything!
Lilly: *Gets mad and calls Yukini* I CANT BELIEVE YOU DIDNT INVITE ME!!!! SO RUDE!!! Ugh, I'm Kinda not your friend anymore! *Hangs up* I Hate them! THEY Always ignore me and it's annoying, They don't really care about my past do they? *Sighs* *Goes and Looks at pictures from middle school with Mayuki and Mayuka and Yukini And Takura* They aren't like this anymore they just forget me
Yori: *Sighs* Maybe I'll call Lilly And she how she is *Calls her*
Lilly: *Answer* Hello? *Sniffles* Hey Yoru *Cries*
Yori: What's going on?
Lilly: My Friends don't care about me anymore, I just said I'm not their friend anymore
(I hate when you all ignore my messages, I will delete this Roleplay if you keep ignoring me! Keep the warning in mind,)
(Sorry Miki, it's just all caught up in roleplay(
Yukini;Why did she call me? it wasn't even my idea

Takura shrugs

Takura:We are acting different compared to middle school

Yukini calls Lilly

Yukini:I'm sorry Lily-Chan, but you know you can come any time you want, so please just, i don't get why you're mad at me it wasn't my idea...anyways bye

Yukini ends the call
Lilly: *Gets the call* *Walks over to my Pool hangout* *Texts Everyone (Aka Yukini, Mayuki,Mayuka,Takura)* Lets see if they knew about this..
Yukini texts Lily:Hey Lil why are you doing this?, I am allowing you to come with us..

Takaru:...

Takaru also text's Lily:Please forgive us, it wasn't mine nor my sisters idea Lil
Lilly: *Texts both of them* "Im Sorry, I was a jerk! anyway please come over!!!!!"
*Mayuka calls Lilly*

Mayuka: It was supposed to be a date not a "friends" thing.. but if you really want to come why not a double date? And then we can leave Yuki chan and Haru chan alone because technically they are not an official couple yet so we can't have a triple date until they are official! ^-^
Lilly: *Texts them back* "OkY Sure" *Runs oveR and catches a movie*
Yukini:Ummm Okay.....

Takura:hey mayuka, Lil and Yori what movie do you actually want to see

Yukini looks at the movie options

Yukini:hmm

Takura looks around the room their in

Yukini looks at Mayuka

Yukini:What do you mean by "Official Couple"?

Yukini looks at some little kid running around
Lilly: Well Let's watch "Kawaii Lover" It's so nice! It has fantasy and Romance
Yori: You said my name wrong Takura, But I have to agree with Lilly, *Kisses her on the head*
Lilly: Yori, Be honest, It's a comedy movie also, Hey guys, wait about if after the movie we go to my hangout! It's only 6 Pm in the night and the movie will end at 8 pm
Takura:I'm not a fan of romance movies

Yukini:Takura hates romance movies to death

Takura:not to death...

Yukini:heh

Takura:What about, Alfen Hearts?(Made up movie) it's fantasy and everything

Yukini:It has some romance in it though

Takura:Hardly

Yukini:well horror it better then everything

Takura:Yeah yeah
Lilly: Takura it's a fantasy/romance/Comedy'!!! We'll see *Looks at Alfen heart's sign and it says "SOLD OUT"* Sorry Takura it's sold out, We are doing Kawaii Lover!!! *Gets 4 Tickets* Lets go!