Avatar: The Last Airbender Avatar RP: Your Legacy

Ripcore posted on Dec 19, 2012 at 04:50PM
New RP. The characters are characters you come up with. there are no role playing any actual Avatar characters. The story is set after the Avatar. Please only active and mature Role Players only.

Name:
Personality:
Skills:
Nature type:
Weapons:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Altars:
Bio:
(post a pic;)
last edited on Dec 19, 2012 at 05:11PM

Avatar: The Last Airbender 120 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 120

over a year ago 666demon said…
Jinx looks at We Jin.The coin stands straight up with her metal bending. " Take a picture, it'll last longer." She moves closer to Nero while glaring at We Jin still.
over a year ago D0nuts said…
Han:
Han stared, his mouth slightly open and one eyebrow twitching at the absurdity of random people popping up. The innkeeper walks back and informs him his room was ready. Han turns and faces the small circle, "Well isn't this lovely, why don't you all sort things out with Mr. 'Needs a character sheet' over there." Then mutters to the side, "and hope he's not a Marty Stu." He yawns and stretches, "I'm off to bed g'night." He stalks off towards his room.
last edited over a year ago
Jinx smiles at Nero. " I need to head outt o town to grab my brother, Jenx, tomarrow morning. I was wondering if you wou and Han would like to join me? You don't have to if you don't want to. Good night." She gives Nero a small bow and thanks the innkeeper for the blanket and goes twards her room. "Han, I have to go and get my brother in the morning and I was wondering if you would like to join me? You don't have to if you don't want to. Good night."
Han:
"Yeah, sure sure. *Yawns* Wake me up when stuff happens." He responds sleepily, and then slams the door. A click is heard as he bolted it shut.
She stood their for a frew seconds, then went to her room and closed the door quietly.
over a year ago coolguy93 said…
looks around, shrugs then walks over to the room next to Jink's and slams the door.
D0nuts commented…
Dude, read the original post for this string. You should probably also read the past few pages to figure out the situation. over a year ago
coolguy93 commented…
I tried to post a full charecter sheet, but it didnt copy n paste right over a year ago
D0nuts commented…
Just type it out according to the example Ripcore posted. over a year ago
Jinx made a note to her self after she climed into bed. "Note to self: kick that guys ass before he wakes up." she fell asleep with a smile.
over a year ago Ripcore said…
Nero:
-he agrees to go before she is off. He returns to the lobby and sits on the couch, sitting back and crossing his arms. He is to poor to afford such a room from his travels so he shuts his eyes and waits for morning. He finds it hard to sleep do to nightmares that torment him since his incident killing his comrades-
Morning came and Jinx saw Nero as she entered the lobby. She smiled at him and tapped his his chin."Come on sleepy head. Gotta wake up."
Nero:
"Huh, what?" -opening his eyes slightly, peering up to the lovely Jinx- "Oh.. I fell asleep." -he stretches his arms out, pulling himself off the couch and yawns-
(Arrgh I totally thought you were gonna make something interesting happen during the night RIpcore. Oh well, the story goes on I guess.)

Han:
Han walks into the lounge fully packed and goes up to the innkeeper at the front desk. "Thank you for your hospitality," he says to the innkeeper. He turns around and spots Nero with Jinx. "Ah it's you two," he pauses for a moment while looking around, "where's that other guy?"
"H-here" says We Jin. He stumbles over. "I hit the bar at like 6 this morning." He hiccups, then smiles at Jinx. "H-hey."
over a year ago phantomassasin said…
Name:Phantom
D.o.b(Birthday): unknown
Nation: earth
Personality: not very talkative
Skills: earth bending,hunting
Nature type: earth
Weapons: long sharp spear made of sharpened metal and the bone of an flying bison
Height: 2.0 metre tall
Weight: 70kg
Eye color: dark
Hair color: dark
Altars:
Bio: secret
Name:Phantom
D.o.b(Birthday): unknown
Nation: earth
Personality: not v
(I kinda wish people would post more. Ripcore, you're the leader of this shouldn't you post at least once a day?)
(I'm at church then I go to Therapy for hearing " imaganary " people)

"Get away from me you creep!" Jinx warned. She did not like how close he was and she didn't want to back down, if he tried anything.
Han:
Seeing We Jin stumbling drunkenly, Han quietly goes out and fills a bucket of cold water from a nearby well. He comes back in and walks behind We Jin. Without any warning Han empties to contents of the bucket over his head. "Feel better now?"
"F-f-fine." says We Jin. He tosses his beer bottle in the bushes. Then he looks at the new guy and snorts. "Looks like a shrimp." He looks at Hans and the rest of the group. "Lets get going to....wherever we're going."
phantom:*walks out of cave*ughhhh....is the war still going on?
phantom:i merely fell into a deep sleep after fire benders tried to kill me and then i walked into the cave and i dont remember a thing*mumbles*
Han:
Noticing the newcomer for the first time. "What the, it's a creepy looking dude with a scary mask!" Han ducks behind We Jin and Nero. "He definitely looks like a thug!" He points from between the two.
phantom:hi im an earthbender that lived in kyoshi island until the war came,i joined the earth benders to form a resistance against the fire nation,can anyone tell me where im currently at?*started shouting*
phantom:gah wads wrong with this people they aren't very friendly'mumbles'
phantom:gah where are all my platoon mates*shouts*
"LETS GO!" screams We Jin. "I don't give a **** about some "Phantom"! Lets go!"
Han:
"Wait, how do you know his name? He never even introduced himself." Han looks around at Nero who had a rather blank expression on his face (since he hasn't posted in forever). "Yea, I say we back away slowly from the nut in the mask."
phantom:i-i wasnt trying to hurt anyone,i was just trying to find out where i am and stuff im alittle confused here,please guys just hear me out i mean no harm!
(guys,my character isnt evil)
D0nuts commented…
We're just messing with you buddy, your character should introduce himself otherwise anyone would be suspicious with that mask on. over a year ago
Jinx:

Jinx glares at Wi Jin and stomps her heel nto the dirt. Causing a boulder to come up and hit him in the ass.
"One, I don't like you. Two, You can't go around and bully people to impress me. Three, Leave me alone."
Nero:
-finally showing himself again- "What the hell is going on!? Jinx you alright? -steps infront of her and glares at phantom- "And you are?"
"Nero, he's ok. He wasn't going to hurt us." Jinx put a hand on his shoulder and her free one in his hand. "Wi Jim was bugging the hell out of me so I earth bended his ass." She gave his hand a light squeeze. "I'm fine."
Nero:
"Well, okay.." -he turns around to face her to make sure she's ok"
Jinx

Sensing Wi Jin coming close and stops her foot, another boulder hits him in the jaw. " I'm ok." she smilied at Nero, finding it cute that he would worry over her. " Jinx!" She turned around and her eyes grew wide

Jenx-

I finaly make it t town and I see my sister holding hands with some guy and a perverted looking guy behind her rubbing his ass in pain and a creepy dude in a mask.. You are somthin else Jinx, kicking ass before I can even get here. He thought. As he came closer he saw the pervert come close agian and with out looking, his little sister shot a boulder at him. "Jinx!" He called out.

----------------
Name: Jenx
D.o.b(Birthday): 4/11
Nation: Earth
Personality: Goofball, funny, protective twards his sister, always knows how to cheer somebody up.
Skills: earthbender, metal bending
Nature type: Earth
Weapons: earth,
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 125 lbs
Eye color: green
Hair color: brown
Altars: (pic, also, he wears white pants and brown boots., never wears a shirt...for the ladies.)
(here)
(here)
Nero:
-he raises a brow to jenx- "Well, im gonna go to the field next to the tree line. I need to train." -he smiles to jinx and walks off-
Jinx
Jinx doesn't hear Nero, she took off twards Jenx and bear hugs him. "Hey now don't cry. It's not Like the fire nation got me." Jenx holds her in his arms.
We Jin sinks to the ground holding his ass. He angrily glares at Jink. "What...Did..I do..I wasnt bullying..(coughs) him.." He stumbles up, though clearly shaken. "L-lets go. I think I need to see a healer." He stumbles down the road.
He looks back. "I think theres a town around this bend."
(666demon, are you RP-ing 2 characters now?)

Han:
"Hold on We Jin," Han calls out to him, "I'm sure you're fine, your ass is tougher than you think." Seeing how nothing exciting was happening (the new guy Jenx did not even notice him hiding behind Nero and We Jin), Han decides to follow Nero to see what he was doing. Coming across a comfortable looking tree beside the nearby field, he settles down in the shade a short distance from the open field where Nero was. Wiping his glasses clean, Han pulls out a book.
phantom:i believe i was stuck in a cave for more than a hundred years and wonder whether the war is still going on and im against the fire nation and my name is phantom from kyoshi island
phantom:i will reveal my face for once so that it would not scare u guys
(my character prefers to be low profiled)
phantom:i will reveal my face for once so that it would not scare u guys
(my character prefers to be
phantom:and as you guys are wondering i kinda slept in the cave till now and kinda confused right now*laughs out loud*
over a year ago XenoMizuki said…
Mizuki:
"Finally found you.." -waiting in the tree line she spots Nero, at the instance she sends a kunai flying going straight into Nero's shoulder and runs off-
Nero:
-the piercing sound of a needle through the air catches his attention. as he turns a kunai goes straight into his shoulder, his eyes grow wide in shock and he grunts loud and falls on his ass-
(I thought AvatarTLA series is based off of Chinese cultures, where are all these ninjas are coming from.)

Han:
Deeply immersed in a particularly complicated portion of his book, Han fails to notice the initial attack on Nero. He assumed Nero was doing a tough workout routine decides to look up for a moment. "Looks like he's sitting on the ground now, must be meditating or something." Han goes back to his reading, "I mean it's not like there's anyone else around anyway." Trying to shake that nagging feeling, he takes another look, this time Nero looked to be in a considerable amount of pain. "Probably sprained a muscle or something," Han mutters. He puts his book down and gets up to go see what the issue was.
(Kunai isn't so much Japanese then Chinese. It's just a kunai.)

Nero:
-he feels the hot blood run down his shoulder to his chest, he grabs the kunai's hilt, trying to pull it out, he screams in pain as he does, deciding to leave it-
We Jin quickly grabs a dagger and hurls it in Mizukis direction. He does a sumersalt and plants his feet in the middle of her chest, sending her flying back. He runs over to Nero, and in one quick motion, jerks out the sword and stuffs some cloth on the wound. "stay here,you cant fight." he tells Nero. He yells to Han, Jink, and Phantom. "Get over here and help me kill her!" He says, grabbing his sword and running tworard Mizuki.
Nero:
"Just get back! She's already gone." -he tries to stand holding his shoulder, struggling to get up-
Jinx runs over to Nero, helping him stand. "She's gonna get hurt if she comes around here agian." Speaking of getting hurt, Jenx looks over to Nero's shoulder. "Cm'on sis, it ain't that bad." Jinx trightens her grip, glaring over where the creepy girl was. Sensing his sister's distress, he gently prys her from Nero. Jinx growls at her older brother.
Nero:
-he whimpers in pain as she squeezes- "We all need to be ... careful.. ugh. -holding his shoulder- "She found me... she's gonna try to kill us all.."
" Over my dead body."-she goes over over to a tree-
"Uh..sis?"
"WHAT!"- she gares back at Jenx, as Jenx silantly asks her if she's ok, she sighs-"I don't know. I'm happy that you're here but I'm not that somebody got hurt."