Avatar: The Last Airbender The Firebending Masters Airs Jan. 4

ktlady posted on Dec 29, 2007 at 02:41PM
No new episode this week. Next episode is next week.

Also, if anyone finds a working link to the western air temple (a working link for video format), could they please post it orif they're lazy, give me the link? Grácias. :D
last edited on Dec 29, 2007 at 02:44PM

Avatar: The Last Airbender 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dannysgurl4eva said…
some one said that the next avatar episode was going to be aired the 28th(yesterday) of december. but only on ytv which the us sadly doesnt get. do you mean that the next episode, the fire bending master, will be aired jan 4th in the us, or do u mean they switched the date. i would really like to know cuz im trying to find a place that has the next one on the internet, but if it is being aired in the us on jan 4th than i suppose i can wait. let me know??????
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ktlady said…
I mean the Firebending Master will air next week on YTV. There was a mix-up and on avatarchapters they thought it would on the 28th... but it wasn't. But they're pretty positive that there will be one next week.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago miiamya said…
link

a working link.
Thanks. It didn't work for the fanpop video format though. :(
over a year ago rockwutiwear said…
wait, so i know it didn't air in the U.S., but is there a link from it airing in the U.K.?
No, the link she just gave me was for The Western Air Temple. The Firebending Masters (the next new episode, after the Western Air Temple) hasn't aired anywhere yet. It will air next Friday.
over a year ago eddswe said…
ytv is a canden chanell and you have one of my sourcse but of you gona to see it on the intrenet mayby you have to wait to 5th of jah
over a year ago da_silverfox said…
i hope one of you americans/canadians/englishmen/-women quickly put it here
over a year ago rockwutiwear said…
yea i don't think they aired it the 4th. is there anyone with a working link from the UK?
over a year ago xtremeanarchy said…
I found some links guys:

chapter 13
part one
link

part two
link

part three
link

or

link

credit to those who uploaded them.