Bangel vs Spuffy Cruel Bangels

ILove_Angel8 posted on Sep 23, 2008 at 05:01PM
I am like a bangel TOTALLY...but I have nothing against spuffys cuz spike and buffy are cute together.
I cant even go on a bangel fanbop spot and mention a episode angel is not in in. What gives? Im sick over being divided into groups based on who you like more.

Bangel vs Spuffy 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
It honestly depends on who is active at that spot currently. I'm a Spuffy who will support Bangel but has very definate feelings on the development of their relationship. Simply put, I was a Bangel that morphed into a Spuffy.

When I first came on there was one person who drove me up the wall because of some comments this person made and there was actually a few things said to this person by my fellow fanpoppers. This person was a Bangeler who wasn't open to debate that much. The simple truth is these people exist and they will not let the conversation veer from their ship.

Don't let them turn you off of Fanpop though! Those who aren't here to discuss or talk about the whole of a show usually come and go quickly. On a whole the Buffy fans here rock and are willing to explain why they feel a specific way. It sounds like you just got burned by a narrow minded fan.