Barbie Movies The Princess and the Pea?

barbiegirl2435 posted on Aug 25, 2010 at 03:13AM
So, in Fashion Fairytale, Barbie's playing the lead role in The Princess and the Pea. Could this be a clue that it's the next movie after Fairy Secret?

Barbie Movies 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lorinna said…
hmmm
I think, no. If Barbie plays the role of Princess and the Pea in Fashion fairytale, Mattel never make separate movie.
Also, in original story of Princess and Pea is just two pages, and true Barbie movie should has length more than one hour. Soo...I think, this movie as separate is impossible, but in Fashion fairytale this will be beautiful!
over a year ago faithinChrist said…
smile
I hope so. I have always loved that story and would love to see it as a Barbie movie.
Also, I don't think the amount of pages in the actual story would make a difference.
over a year ago Lorinna said…
laugh
Now I watch Barbie A Fashion fairytale, first 11 minutes. And I like this idea (except monster peas and antagonist's Ariana's dress).
over a year ago pink_shine said…
big smile
OMG if P&P will be after Fairy secret, I will be glad!
But without Ariana-like antagonist and peaaas! Please, Mattel, make it! But Snow White and Rose-Red will be amazing too!
over a year ago MajorAbbey said…
I don't think so. More Princess films would be great, but they need to ditch those zombie peas.
over a year ago barbiegirl2435 said…
Oh yeah, I'm hoping if they do make this one, that there won't be ANY zombie peas. That part was just plain stupid.
over a year ago BarbieRosella said…
laugh
I think I will say no! That part is actually a stupid idea if Mattel will made that! Maybe Snow White and Rose Red will be nice! Of course, I think I will like Fairy Secret or not. Hahahahaha!
over a year ago MajorAbbey said…
wink
But zombies peas are hip!

Just kidding; if they made it, I wouldn't want to see the peas, either.