Betty and Daniel Our favorite Detty moments

lililuza posted on Nov 11, 2008 at 07:48PM
Here is my favorite Detty moment.
link

Which moments are your favorites?

Betty and Daniel 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BeSafe said…
Okay so wow your moment is definatly up there on my list!!!!
Here are some of my favorite moments too!!!!

link

link

link

link

link

link

There are about a billion more but I can't recall them right now...and I can't find the bridge scene moment but trust me it's number 1!!!!!

Hopefully all the links are right by the way I haven't checked to make sure...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lililuza said…
Yeah, it works.
I love all those scenes. I would be so upset if at end of this daniel and betty do not stay together.
I know me too...wow I didn't realize how much I put up...I went a little Detty crazy huh? LOL!
Seriously though Daniel/Betty better end up together!!!!!!!
Think I'm gonna have to add in tonight's episode, 3x08 when Daniel apologized for Betty taking the blame, and said it was his fault...when he was trying to fight through the crowd to get to her and he couldn't make it but he mouthed "I'm sorry." it was sooooooooo cute...

And technically this isn't Daniel/Betty, but when Daniel and Claire were talking tonight about his crush and she said "Betty." and he like freaked out...it was cute!!!!
over a year ago lililuza said…
I loved that too- even his mother realized it.
I know how cute was that!!!!!!!!!
Okay so I know something else cute happened, that I am momentarily forgetting...Oh wait yeah...On "When Betty met Y.E.T.I." the Daniel/Betty scene where they were fighting via texting and then speakingish/ignoring...and later when Daniel helped Betty get back into YETI...he wrote 6 pages about her!!!!
6 PAGES PEOPLE...............:D
over a year ago DBLover said…
Oh wow you have already put my favorite scenes up. But I will try to think of some you haven't and put them up.
I loved the YETI scene too!
Hehe me too...I must think of more scenes to put up...and maybe some more will be on youtube, so yall can see them and they will be your favorite too!!!!
over a year ago DBLover said…
Yes! That sounds awesome, I will go search so I can add something useful as well!
over a year ago didi2009 said…
I love Daniel and Betty they BELONG TOGETHER!
YAY!!!!!!! Gosh I'm super excited new Detty fans joined, and YOU ARE RIGHT they are perfection!!!!
over a year ago detty4ever said…
heart
I LOVE this scene!! It is quite old, but worth-noticing!!

Daniel could fool anyone, but Betty!!!
It is remarkable that even though they were so different, Betty could understand him from the beginning!!!

Again, is what Daniel said: "Sometimes your heart knows things that your mind can't explain!:)

When I see scenes like that I'm sure that the will be together!!
heart
^^That is definately a good scene, it demonstrates how much Betty knows Daniel...how close they are!!! I agree that when I see these scenes it makes me think of how PERFECT they are going to be one day!!!!