Betty and Daniel Betty's Past Relationships...

BeSafe posted on Jan 30, 2009 at 02:09AM
What do you think of Betty's relationships with men?! Her ex-boyfriends, or almost boyfriends, how do you feel about them?!
Just curious?!

Betty and Daniel 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BeSafe said…
Okay so I just felt like going first...:P

Walter was first and I hated him from the first episode, I don't know something about that guy just annoyed the crap out of me...YUCK!
Then came Henry who I thought was cute at first, but then got sooooo annoying and I soon grew to hate him, and was soooooooo freakin' glad when he left...:)
Gio was okay, I thought Betty/Gio were really cute, mostly because Gio treated her right, and how I felt she deserved to be treated!!!!
Jesse (ish) well I loved Jesse, but I think he will only be returning for the episode next week, but I wish she had dated him...:)

SPOILER ALERT!!!! DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNLESS YOU WISH TO BE SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so her next 'ship' is going to be with a guy named Matt from YETI from what I've read so far I think he is going to be my second favorite, and a great guy for her to be with, you know as a test run for when she is with Daniel...:)
over a year ago detty4ever said…
smirk
I agree more or less with you!
Walter:I hated him! He didn't appreciate Betty at all!Betty was doing him a favor that she was with him!He cheated on her can you believe it??But the only reason why Betty had second thoughts of leaving hhim was cause back then she didn't have high self-esteem...Thankfully she has changed now!!She knows that she can do better than him!(way better!)

Henry:He was ok at first!He cared about her...he was sweet..But he was very numby-pamby sort of man for Betty!!!A geek!She needs a more mature guy that doesn't act like her..(Betty is a little bit of geek herself..)

Gio:I liked him but Betty wasn't in love with him!She had some feelings, but not strong enough!

Jesse:I dislike Jesse..I think that he mostly used Betty for his career!As Daniel said he went for the obvious(Amanda)...What's worse is that he made her believe that it could be something between then nothing!He lost his chance to be with Betty!

SPOILER: DON'T RED UNLESS U WANT TO..

Matt:I don't know he might be ok..But I hope that it won't last!!!
over a year ago alienanne said…
Walter: EEW. Can he get any more boring than he already is? When I first saw him, I was really scratching my head, wondering if this was serious: How can someone so lame be with someone like Betty? Yeah, sure, Betty wasn't model material, BUT she deserves a little cuteness. I mean... Walter looks like Paul Giamatti (who I love, but not necessarily to the point that I would want him to marry America Ferrera) and it couldn't get any worst.

Henry: This one almost tricked me. I was supposed to be a Henry/Betty supporter. Yeah I confess, Detty was not strong enough for me then. So Henry, being the cute guy he was, almost fooled me into thinking that he was the better man. BUT HE GOT SOMEONE PREGNANT!! Like HELL THE RIGHT MAN HE IS!! I mean, how much of a jerk is that?! It could have been nice if he weren't in love with Betty and then got Charlie pregnant but no. I think we all know where this goes.

Gio: I agree with you dett4ever, I think Betty had some feelings for him, but not strong enough to go crazy over him. But hey. Gio was cute, but he didn't win me over. I agree, BeSafe, he treats her right, which earned him brownie points. He definitely scores higher than Henry in my list.

Jesse: Such a jerk. I know he did not intentionally want to hurt Betty. What happened was natural. He and Betty weren't dating. Misinterpretation could be an excuse. But he doesn't deserve to date Betty, or make her fall in love with him. The best thing they could be are best friends, not lovers. I would hate to see Betty do freaky with him. EEW. If she's going for the really hot guy, I think we all know who that is. Her boss, duh. Besides. The thought of Jesse being the 'brooding musician type'?? SNORE. How old.

Matt: I don't know this guy yet, and judging from your reactions, I won't hate him at once. One thing's for sure though: Betty wouldn't end up with this one. HAHHAHA.

One last thought: Daniel will prevail. (:
over a year ago BeSafe said…
big smile
LOL I really like your assessment alienanne, in fact can I just copy and paste that as my answer since I pretty much agree with you one hundred million percent!!!!

LOL and HELL YES DANIEL WILL PREVAIL!!!!!!!!