Bevin and Skills Hmm??

ALwaYzN4evA14 posted on Feb 21, 2008 at 02:38AM
Has anybody else wonder y they haven't they showed anythin about what happen between Skills and Bevin..

and in episode 5x06 (I think)
when Skills was talking to Nathan about what other things he had told Jamie.. he said "Dont date girls name Bevin"...

What was that about???
last edited on Feb 21, 2008 at 02:39AM

Bevin and Skills 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lizisme said…
idk but i was wondering the same thing i love skills and bevin...
i heard a rumor that she might be married to tim. i really hope not but i heard it from an oth forum. I also wonder what happened to her i want her to come back
over a year ago ClaireB58 said…
I was thinking that earlier on in the season because they can't just not tell us what happened, we better not be only getting one line of info on it!
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
Yeah...I was & am pissed they didnt tell us
over a year ago ClaireB58 said…
I think they cut alot of information out this season, Bevin and Skills, Where did Rachel go after the drug thing, why did Chase and Brooke break up...the writers strike caused alot of episodes to be cut...
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
^^yeah I know...they should have like an eppy where they tell us EVERYTHING we missed...cause the whole not knowin thng is killin me
over a year ago chels125843 said…
I was just going on this spot to ask that! :P
over a year ago monkeyknight said…
did bevin really marry tim??? cuz it didnt explain wut happened with her and skills, but ppl r saying that when Bevin says she got married......she got married to tim?????? whats up with that???