Biggerstaff Family Renarimae's Room

Renarimae posted on Aug 03, 2011 at 05:36AM
The room is big and has a bunch of pictures of Jason Marsden characters, DeviantArt stuff, my cat Kitty, butterflies, ladybugs, bees, and cool fantasy art on the hot pink walls and a soft magenta carpet.

There is also a bed with rainbow polka-dots, a wood desk with a laptop, a pencil sharpener, drawers, and art material, two dressers for my pajamas and other accessories, a Playstation 2 and Xbox 360, a TV, an entertainment center with a CD player, a DVD player, and a docking bay (I think that's the word for it), a bookcase, and a closet full of stuff.

Inside the entertainment center I have a bunch of shows, movies, and video games that I can play or watch and a recorder that I use to record every quote a Jason Marsden character (I'm crazy!!!), a stash full of pizza, french fries, cookies, pop tarts, oreos, and Hershey bars, and all around my room I have a crapload of stuffed animals (a lot of them being Build-A-Bears and mushabellies).

Biggerstaff Family 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Renarimae said…
heart
Now I think I might decorate a little more!
Gryffindor Pride!
last edited over a year ago
Now I think I might decorate a little more!
Gryffindor Pride!
over a year ago Lunalovely said…
Imagine if you could make a Beary Potter? You know for a build a bear?
smile
They have a little Harry Potter themed wizard costume and a stuffed owl. I have both the costume (which I got in 2007) and the owl (which I got in 2009), which I named Hedwig C:. And when I went to go see Deathly Hallows Part 2 for the first time I had Hedwig (left side of the picture) dressed up in the wizard costume (right side of the picture) and with the Harry Potter glasses. My mom's friend (who went with us) thought it looked extremely cute.
They have a little Harry Potter themed wizard costume and a stuffed owl. I have both the costume (whi
over a year ago Lunalovely said…
AWWW!
heart
Now, I might decorate a little more.

Shadow!!!!!!!!!
Now, I might decorate a little more.

Shadow!!!!!!!!!