Bleach RP Soul Society

annvie9 posted on Apr 26, 2009 at 04:19AM
This forum is mainly for shinigami, but generally everyone can post here.
Also, announcements from the captains can be made here, too.

Bleach RP 39 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
tongue
well i guess i am kinda a X captain of squad 2 if you want me to post that?

{picture is when I was in the shinigami academy}
well i guess i am kinda a X captain of squad 2 if you want me to post that?

{picture is when I
over a year ago annvie9 said…
That's a really cute piccy! Where do you guys find all these pics? O.o
last edited over a year ago
Google gives you the best pics to me. I never add a pic unless i am in love with it lol {which makes finding them very hard for me} but if you dont know what kinda girl {or guy} you want, you can type in "bleach girl{or guy} or also "ninja girl {or guy}" also if your like me and you have a certain character you can type in "girl red hair" but dont get to specfic because you wont find anything after a while. lol i hope that helps

-from kuro ken
Google gives you the best pics to me. I never add a pic unless i am in love with it lol {which makes
over a year ago VioletShingami said…
i wuv my pics!!! here is 1 of my Lini! this is her in her kimono!
i wuv my pics!!! here is 1 of my Lini! this is her in her kimono!
big smile
Well, there was only ONE picture of the girl I found, so no luck for me, really.

I've got a HUGE announcement.
I finished drawing Yumiko! Yayayayayayayayayay!!!! =D
Eventually, I'll draw more, and I'll color it, but right now, I'm kinda resting.

Now I present you a piccy from the worst artist in the world! Click to enlarge!
Well, there was only ONE picture of the girl I found, so no luck for me, really.

I've got a [u][i]
over a year ago supersilver108 said…
there r a lot cool pics, rusty u got the best pics XD
Captian Ichimaru Gin reply XD X3
i would post the pick i drew of her but my camera is dead but dont worry i should get new battery's this weak but i cant color lol so it will be blacknwhite
i would post the pick i drew of her but my camera is dead but dont worry i should get new battery's t
I wuv ur drawing captain! and u don't like my pics super silver? :( Rusty aren't ur pics of Shagukan O Shana???? And im gonna post my pics of Lini!
I wuv ur drawing captain! and u don't like my pics  super silver?  :( Rusty aren't ur pics of Shaguka
ummmm idk half of them are half of them arent.........i never watched the show i just found some pics of that girl on a site and then i have a ton of other pics that arent like that as well

{this is just a picture i like, i thought about useing it for my person as well but i dont like it that much}
ummmm idk half of them are half of them arent.........i never watched the show i just found some pics
awww! shes sooo kute!
violetshingami: u watch hellgirl this is a pic of her and i think that ur pics r awesome.
but everybody got wonderful pics XD X3
yup!! i luv the pics from that show cuase they match my grls personality exactly!!!
big smile
i luv this program
haha lolz!
smile
Dood, I need to see Captain Unohana. A hollow-mosquito bit me 11 times and stole my a bit of my reiatsu xD
Ehh, so itchy >.<
*resists itching with low willpower*
Oh guys! I was REALLY bored, so I did this room makeover game, and now Yumiko's room is complete! I took a screenshot of it and saved it, so you now can drool at Yumiko's awesome room in Ukitake's house =D

She got a lot of stuff from the real world xD
Oh guys! I was REALLY bored, so I did this room makeover game, and now Yumiko's room is complete! I t
hey were did you do that? haha i want to do one! =]
smile
Mmmkay, just go to link
If you don't like the furniture selection, or the patterns, etc., you can try the second version link
It might take a while to load. Remember to take a screenshot! =D
uhhhh haha how do you take a screenshot? i never really learned how.
Well, first of all, do you have a Mac or Windows?

For Windows:
link

For Mac:
link

Hope that helps! =)
i will make my soul society house later. I post the arrcanar one
over a year ago RoseShingami said…
im making 1 now! oh! violet mailed me saying she couldn't get on cause she waz realll sick! she had a amsthma attack then she eat some sushi from a cheapplace and got food posioning! so i might post for her sometimes now!
Okie, thanks for giving us the notice! ^-^
I feel sowwy for her =(
Get well, Violet =D
hey! m mom finally let me go on the computer i was sick 4 a while now! but im on now.thanks 4 wrring.
Heres my real! Please comment every1! thank u !!I put a lot of work into it! My girl and me r real girle!and we r both real messy! haha*sigh* yeah......the point waz 2 make them like urself rite?
Heres my real! Please comment every1! thank u !!I put a lot of work into it! My girl and me r real gi
hey! check out my room! please comment! my room is the exact oppostie from Kiari and Rose!!! Me and Lini are real dark and shy unless u get us angry!lol! my fave colors r black and red!!!! my 2 fave colors!
oops! here my room!WHHAAAA! it won't loud! ill post it on the pic board!
i like both of yours =] Here are MINE haha yea i made three because i was bored. First one is my office 2nd my bedroom and 3rd my living room and this was when i was in the soul society and captain of the kido corps and squad 2.
i like both of yours =] Here are MINE haha yea i made three because i was bored. First one is my offi
2nd my bedroom
2nd my bedroom
3rd living room
3rd living room
kewl!thanks!
You must've been really bored, rusty xD
But the rooms are very neat ^-^
oh... nobody come 2 the rp ah.................well tomorrow maybe is another story
lolz....my grl is crazed 4 ancient stuff and me and rose's rooms r messes!
nice clean rooms....opposite from me.
smile
Despite her personality, Yumiko likes really gothic stuff. Well, so do I.
My room is always a mess. And it's kinda small, too xD
lolz!me 2.my room is small and messy.
OMG, like, Sarah and I were walking, and we were talking about Bleach. And then guess what we saw?
A black butterfly! xD
And yesterday, we were in the car, and we saw a dental place called Bankai Dental xD
lol~!!!!!!!