Bleach RP Are you going to be gone for a while? Notify us here!

annvie9 posted on May 16, 2009 at 02:42AM
Just tell us the reason, and how long you'll be absent.

Bleach RP 37 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago annvie9 said…
monkey
I'm not posting much this weekend, because I'm going camping, and I'll be back around Sunday afternoon. Maybe they have Internet at the forest. I dunno. I'll just bring a laptop just in case.
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
i wont be one a lot this sunday and monday.....gradutation on sunday and then mondays class trip
i wont be one a lot this sunday and monday.....gradutation on sunday and then mondays class trip
over a year ago VioletShingami said…
R u going 2 collge?Im still in middle and so is Kiari!
lol no i was jk with the class of 09 thing i am graduating from jr high. So we have a gradutation and then we go on a class trip and he calls us class of 09. I never really got why they have a graduation for Jr.High but.....idk
Im in 7th so i graduate next year,roseshingami is the same! Glad 2 c that some1 else is around the same age!
over a year ago supersilver108 said…
im in 9th grade u 2 rusty?
nope 8th but in 2 tomorrow i will be 9th lol
really haahaXD
where u got ur character
ok c u later
ok c u later
luv ya pic!
okay tomorrow i wont be on at all {unless i get on at like 11 at night} soooooo yea again just warning you because i dont want anybody doing something i would have to be present for {like a fight or something}
over a year ago RoseShingami said…
fine with me!
don't wrry i want 2 have a match w/ my captain:)
Im going on a trip soo i might not get 2 go!
im might not get 2 go on cause im sleepin at my friends
i am sorry about not getting on a lot today. I am makeing a slideshow for youtube and its takeing up a lot of my pc time but i should be done by tonight. I might post my video on here.....idk i am not that good at it haha
i am righting a fanfiction for Kuro Ken right now {okay but the kuro ken in the story is way! different than the one is this story.} So i dont know how much i will be on. I just need to get this thing started and then i will be fine
so u r watching shakugan no shana
im in week of exams so i dont know if i can be on and my vacations starts in july 3
over a year ago sarah16 said…
I'll be gone on july 1 or 2 cause I'm driving to californa
over a year ago Hijara said…
meh
I might not be on the rp on weekends but i'll try.
over a year ago The3rdL said…
Gone till June 29 or 30
L messaged me to tell you guys that he will be operating in the shadows for now. In other words he'll try to post when he can.
kk..lol!
angry
I won't be on after 4:30pm becaues i'm going somewere tonight and my mom won't tell me were we are going.
haha arent u lucky
i wont be all these days cause i had a terrible day yesterday [saturday] i need 2 clear my mind im really confused so i dont know when ill be back
last edited over a year ago
Just letting you guys know that Sarah and I are not going to be as active anymore. School >.>
meh
Sorry for not telling you people this sooner but i might not be that active at all because of school.At my school you got to do alot of stuff in 8th grade.
over a year ago sarah16 said…
big smile
I'm going to the Grand Canyon on Saturday morning so I won't be on much that week, I have fall break =D
over a year ago cici746454 said…
WEll i dont get alot much either i try to get on but i have homwork becuase of 8th grade so sorry if i dont get on
Hey, I'm in 8th grade too! =D
over a year ago cici746454 said…
lol!
Sarah & I aren't going to be in town for the next 10 days.
I'll try to get on and post when I can.
over a year ago LuKo said…
i might not have internet access for 5 to 7 days, but i think i will, just a heads up. I should have one tho, so just post as normal and i'll try to post as often as i can (aizen's side)
over a year ago LuKo said…
IM BACK