Bleach RP Plot Stuff Here!

annvie9 posted on May 27, 2009 at 08:31PM
If you'd like to come up with a scheme with someone else (or yourself), go ahead right here. =3

Bleach RP 100 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 100

over a year ago VioletShingami said…
u know if u post it here then every1 could c it!
over a year ago annvie9 said…
smile
So then they wouldn't do something that would interrupt it =)
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
i have a plan with rose but i doubt you will interrupt it....so i will just keep a secret
smile
Yumiko is planning to take Lini to Tokyo Disneyland "tomorrow" in the RP. Dyou guys think we can get something resolved, so that Disneyland could fit into the schedule?

Ahh, it looks so fun D=
Yumiko is planning to take Lini to Tokyo Disneyland "tomorrow" in the RP. Dyou guys think we can get
lolz! okay! well work on it!
okay i guess grimmjow could come and drag me back..........if that works.
over a year ago RoseShingami said…
lolz! problay not!
haha very true very true
lets take our time!jk...no im not!
smile
Maybe Kuro Ken would like to come to Disneyland, too? I dunno xD
we all went to disney lolz
This is kind of a weird way of asking, but, could you guys and gals help me plan out Yumiko's death? XD
why r u going to die? :(im not going 2 have a captain...unless ur new person is gonna be my captain!!!!!!!!
over a year ago The3rdL said…
Sure I'll help
ummm i already gave you a few suggestion but as we talked have seen they cant really work out soooo yea i am kinda confused on what you should do now
rawr..
Ermm... first of all, how should Yumiko die? Should she die by the hand of Aizen, or his mates? Or maybe an accident? Suicide? I'm not sure, really.
no by aizen.....that would just be way to out there. ummmm errrrr the rest are good ideas ummmmm hmp or maybe disease or espada. I dont know just throwing some stuff out there
over a year ago aizen said…
this kinda has to do with plot stuff but i am going to make a character and her name is going to be hani kaze or honey wind which will be explained later in the Rp.
But what i was wondering is should I make my character a lieutenant or fraccion? or lower.
I dont want to be a captain or anything. I was just wondering which one would be better, i mean if anybody needed a lieutenant or something.

ps rusty i kinda stole the name off of you. I hope you dont mind?
hey...idk!u can b my captain if u want 2 b a captain or mayb a fraccion?wat is that anyway?
doesn't everyone have a captain?..except for me cause yumikos gonna die.
oh!and just a questions rusty,r u gonna post on the rp?
fraccion is pretty much a lieutenant for the arrancar
and wat bout the rp thing?
over a year ago aizen said…
or now that i think about it i kinda would like to be captain of the 2nd division if some already isnt, because i would like to be a part of the Onmitsukidō or maybe i would just be a lieutenant of the 2nd division which would mean i would be in control of the patrol corps?
okay! wait.patrol corps?
the second division captain is almost always in the Onmitsukidō and there rank is cheif captain. Now the rest of the seated officers are also apart of the Onmitsukidō. Which means that the lieuntenant is always in charge of the patrol corps. Just like kisuke urahara who was the 3rd seat which holds the postion of the detention unit.
and no not at the moment kinda busy
oh! thank ya!
I think Yumiko could die sacrficing herself to save someone else, that would be the best way...I think you should be a lieutenant since everyone else is turning to the bad side (Kiari, Lini, Kenshin)
Haha, Violet, I take it you haven't seen all of the Bleach episodes xD Oh! Maybe we should make an Q & A (Question and Answer) topic!

Ah, thank you L, you're a brain-saver! *air hugs* xD
Yumiko wouldn't save Kenshin, she barely knows him. And besides, he's on Aizen's side.
She's battling with Lini, and I'm not sure how she could sacrifice herself to save Lini, when she's fighting with her. And Kiari is off in Soul Society, I'm pretty sure. Yumiko barely knows her, but Yumiko would save her for the sake of... Lini, I guess. But someone Yumiko probably would save is... Kuro! ... Maybe.
We just need to go for some more planning ^-^
And while we're at it, maybe we can introduce my new character, which I will be posting later, before Yumiko dies?
last edited over a year ago
u can probaly save kiari.and L,kiari is NOT going to the bad side.Shes here rite now and is actually freking out at the thought.lol its hilarious XD!...she just ran out the front door to go post at her house.XD
NONONNONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONO­!!!­!!I AM NEVER EVER EVER EVER GONNA BE EVIL!!!! NEVER YOU HERE ME??????????????????????????
NONONNONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONO!!!!!I AM NEVER EVER EVER EVER GONNA BE EVIL!!!! NEVER YOU
over a year ago sarah16 said…
you should post a question and see what everyone thinks
over a year ago Hijara said…
I can be a captain or lieutenant to spy for Aizen because Nakai is a rare type of arrancar with no mask.
I can be a captain or lieutenant to spy for Aizen because Nakai is a rare type of arrancar with no ma
k sarah and thats kewl 2 be a spy Hijara!do u want to plan sometin with me?
Mmkay, that sounds good to me. Maybe you could be the one who takes Kiari captive or somethin'?
And somehow, your character reminds me of Hisagi with white hair xD
lol.wait im gonna get caputred?
I guess, so Yumiko can sacrifice herself to save ya.
lol!okay.i made a queston okay?and ill be back in like a couple minutes okay?
im back!
Hijara you cant be a captain if your an Arrancar, an arrancar is a hollow who has removed his mask
hes a lieutent i think
mischievous
Alright i'll be an arrancar and spy on the Soul Society!Is that good with you The3rdL?
lol
meh
Do you guys think that after nakai kidnaps kiari and kills yumiko(I really don't want nakai too kill yumiko)that nakai shoud work for soul society and not be an arrancar?
worried
Thats what i thought too annvie9.I was drawing a pic of nakai and i put it next too another pic of hisagi and they looked the same.
If your an arrancar how an you spy on soul society, they would sense your rieatsu as a hollow and kill you.
Ah, I don't really want Nakai to kill Yumiko, either. I think I'd prefer if some Espada rounded up on her and used Gran Ray Cero. But I'm not sure if that would be.... possible. Would Aizen order them to? Would they do it on their own?
I think they Nnorita, Grimmjow, Szayel, and Yammy would Attack on their own. The others would hve to be ordered...Hijara if you want to pretend to betray SS and spy on Aizen thats cool or is you want to be a Shinigami in SS who is allied with Aizen and undercover...You cant be an arrancar in SS, and the Vizard arent accepted by SS or the HM.