Ulquiorra123 posted on Jan 24, 2010 at 10:41PM
A girl named Ivy was walking to her captains office."I wonder what captain Toshiru wants"
"Hello captain?" "Oh Ivy you came" "Yea your lucky i even came brother" "STOP CALLING ME BROTHER!" "Well you are my brother" "Yea but when your working im captain Hitsugaya to you" "Fine"
A girl named Ivy was walking to her captains office."I wonder what captain Toshiru wants"
"Hello cap
last edited on Mar 26, 2010 at 10:05PM

Bleach RP 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Ulquiorra123 said…
"What did you want me anyway" "Oh yea im asinging you to a diffrent squad" "What squad" "Uh squad 13" "So my new capatin is going to be captain Ukitake?" "Yes" "Ok"
last edited over a year ago
"What did you want me anyway" "Oh yea im asinging you to a diffrent squad" "What squad" "Uh squad 13"
"When do i leave?" "Now" "Well thats mean but ok by brother" "STOP THAT!" (Laughing)

Few Minutes Later

"Hello? Capatin Ukitake" "Come in" "Hi im Ivy Toshiro's sister" "i know your going to be my lieutenant" "Really?" "Yes ^^" "Cool"
"When do i leave?" "Now" "Well thats mean but ok by brother" "STOP THAT!" (Laughing)

Few Minutes L
The Next Week or so

"Ivy!" "Yes what is it Ukitake?" "You know the soul society is have a party toninght?" "Yes" "Well i want to ask you if you wanted to go with me" "Um sure(blushing)" "Well thats great uh i"ll see you tonight?" "Uh ok" "Bye" "Bye"
The Next Week or so

"Ivy!" "Yes what is it Ukitake?" "You know the soul society is have a party to
At Ivy's house

"(still blushing)I can't bealive Ukitake asked me out" "Well i better get ready"

Hour & Half Later

"Hello? Ivy" "come in. I'll be out in a minute." "Alright" "(comes out of bathroom Im ready" "(thinking in head:WOW)You look beautiful Ivy" "Really?" "Yea" "Thanks" "Sure.We should be going now" "Ok"
At The Party

"HI TOSHIRO!!" "AHH!" "What?" "Don't yell in my ear gosh" "Fine."Who are you here with?" "With momo and you?" "Oh Im here with Ukitake" "Your captain?" "Well duh theres no one else here named Ukitake.Why?" "It's just kind of weird that your on a DATE with your captain" "So?" "Nevermind" "Ok"
At The Party

"HI TOSHIRO!!" "AHH!" "What?" "Don't yell in my ear gosh" "Fine."Who are you here wit
"So what you and momo are going out?" "No" "You sure?" "Yes Im sure" "Ok bye" "Yea bye" "Hi Ukitake-san" "Hi Ivy-chan" "What time is it?" "Uh I think its about 10 or 11 right now why?" "I just wanted to know" "Ok then" "Hey Ukitake look over there look who it is" "Huh? It's Renji" "And he's drunk" "Hm yea he is"
"So what you and momo are going out?" "No" "You sure?" "Yes Im sure" "Ok bye" "Yea bye" "Hi Ukitake-s
over a year ago Goodboy213 said…
(OoC: Ur all alone in the RP?)
(yes)
(yes)
over a year ago Goodboy213 said…
(OoC: Can I join? :))
(Sure)
(Sure)
over a year ago LunaShay said…
wink
Can I?I like rps
over a year ago LunaShay said…
Name:Naomi Shizuke

Human=15

Hair Color:Black

Hair Style:Hair goes to shoulders,Flat

Eye Color:blue

Height:133 cm(4'4")

Clothes:Soul Reaper=Squad 3 captains outfit
Human=Usually,she wears anything in style...or school uniform

Personality:Shes hot headed but can be nice if shes known you for awhile(kinda).Shes also a prankster.

Friends with Toshiro and Momo at Rukon District

Best friends with Toshiro(he kinda acts the same though -.-)

Zanpukto:Fenikkusu(phoenix)

..She never uses these moves unless emergency so i dont want to put it :D
over a year ago Ulquiorra2013 said…
wow random rp but can i join?