Bleach RP Soul Society: Rise of the Shinigami

shadowcon99 posted on Jun 06, 2011 at 02:02AM
I put this up on the normal Bleach forum and I may have died but I thought I'd put it up here to see how it does.

everyone can have up to four characters

The present is a complicated place to start so I will start in the past, captain-commander Yamamoto has just past but before he past he left Kuroi Kage in charge of first squad all of the other captains were skeptical because he is very young. Time passes and we grow closer to the present it has been 5 years since Yamamoto’s passing and all the captains have adjusted to Kuroi being head captain especially since Yuki no shiro Hana, captain of squad 2, has shown her interest in him. Now we must once again grow closer to the present but this time we will move forward ten years. “If someone were to look at Soul Society it would look like a disgrace” said Yuki “I know but the previous attack by the Arrancars killed most of our captains and just lieutenants couldn’t handle this attack” said Kuroi frustrated with himself. Soul Society has had constant attacks by Arrancars and now it lies in ruins. Now we move five years forward in time and arrive at the present. Soul Society is in ruins and is currently ruled by Arrancars however the Gotei 13 (13 court guard squads) are still in place but are lacking captains in squads 3-11 and are lacking lieutenants in the same squads Kuroi Kage, captain of squad one, and Yuki no shiro Hana, captain of squad two, are the only captains left. Secretly Kuroi and Yuki have been planning a rebellion all they need now are to reform the Gotei 13.
last edited on Jun 08, 2011 at 11:51PM

Bleach RP 105 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 105

over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
Name: Kuroi Kage
Height: 6’3”
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dirty Blonde Somewhat spiky
Position: Head Captian

Personality: “run rather than hurt, hurt rather than mame, mame rather than kill, kill rather than be killed” these are the five tenets of Tae Kwon Do they are how my character lives his life.

Zanpakuto Name Shikai; Jikan no ban'nin “Keeper of Time”

Release Command: Sukurīmu wa, subete anata ga dare mo anata o kiku koto ga dekiru, shitai “Scream all you want, No one can hear you”

Bankai Name: Jikan no gurandomasutā “Grandmaster of Time”

No Kai Name: Kare wa jikan o idomu mono “He Who Defies Time”

Description: the handle is blood red with black wrappings around it like a normal katana the tsuba is a black circle with two smaller holes that extend from the handle. The blade is black and the sword remains in this form through all stages of transformation.

Shikai Abilities: Saisho no dankai de wa, ichi-nen “First Stage, One Year”

The wielders’ opponent is frozen in time for what seems like a year but is really only 1 minute and for that amount of time the wielder can do whatever he likes to his opponent but the weilder is stuck in the position he was in when he activated it and the swords blade grows 3 times longer. However, the wielder is not allowed to kill his opponent just severely injure him at most the reason for this is because it goes against Jikan no ban'nin’s beliefs.

Bankai Abilities: Dai 2 sutēji wa, jū-nen “Second Stage, Ten Years”
An area One spirit mile becomes frozen in time and the wielder gains domain over this area for one hour however, while inside the designated area the hour feels like ten years but the weilder is stuck in the position he was in when he activated it and the swords blade grows 10 times longer. However once again no one inside the area can be killed because it goes against the zanpakuto’s beliefs.

No Kai Release: this is an ability only my Zanpakuto posses which allows my Zanpakuto to access a third even more powerful stage this has been achieved because of our combined immense spiritual pressure.

No Kai Abilities: Saishū dankai de, mugen mirenia “Third Stage, Infinite Millennia”

This ability defies the laws of soul society which is why it is rarely used. Saishū dankai de, mugen mirenia is an ability that allows the user to travel through time anywhere inside one millennia by one year at a time forwards or back.

here is the format
Name
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position
Personality

Zanpakuto Name
Release Command
Bankai Name
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities
Bankai Abilities

Name: Yuki no shiro Hana
Height: 5’8”
Eyes: Icy Blue
Hair: long Blonde hair the reaches half-way down her back
Position: 2nd Squad captain

Personality: Yuki is very quiet she rarely ever talks unless it is to Kuroi or she has to at a captains meeting she usually lets her lieutenant speak for her. Yuki’s personality can be very chilling for some Kuroi was one of the first people to look past this when she met him while he was in the Shinigami academy. Kuroi is also the only person who understands Yuki and who she truly loves.

Zanpakuto Name: Reitō-shu (Frozen Hand)

Release Command: Tatchi kōri no yō ni tsumetai(I hold the beautiful land of snow)

Bankai Name: Tsume jikuuke reitō-shu(Claw bearing Frozen Hand)

Description (Optional): the entire sword is pure white
Shikai Abilities: Saisho no ugoki wa, choppu(First Motion, Chop): this ability is very devastating to Yuki’s enemies whenever she swings her right hand a blade of ice shoots in that direction for as far as she can see

Bankai Abilities: Mōshon, piasu, Saishū(Final Motion, Pierce: this ability turns Yuki’s hair snow white then incases both her hands in ice each with one claw on each of her middle fingers if she touches her enemies with one of these claws the turn into ice.
Name: Shiro no hana bara
Height: 5’6”
Eyes: Crimson Red
Hair: Brunette
Position: 2nd squad lieutenant

Personality: Hana, as her captain has nicknamed her, is very outspoken and will gladly voice her ideas this is partially because she does most the talking for her captain, Yuki. What most people don’t know is that she is very innocent and looks at Yuki as a mother which is why she will do anything to protect her. Hana graduated top of her class in stealth which is why she was sent to squad two when she first entered she was very intimidated until she met Yuki they then quickly became friends and she was promoted to lieutenant.

Zanpakuto Name: Tsuru bara(Rose Vine)

Release Command: Anata no teki o yūwaku(Ensnare Your Enemies)

Description (Optional): the handle and hand guard are red wrapped with green silk

Shikai Abilities: Kēji o jōshō(Rose Cage): this ability forms a cage made out of rose vines with this ability Hana can use the vines it’s made from to attack the opponent.
Name: Chichi no seishin
Height: 5’10”
Eyes: green
Hair: spiky black
Position: 1st squad lieutenant

Personality: Seishin as he has been nicknamed by Kuroi has taken after his captain and prefers not to use violence however if he must he will. Seishin only believes in doing what is right and refuse to kill without a reason or need. Seishin is always calm and peaceful he never over reacts or gets involved in others fights and will always side with his captain. Seishin is almost a mirror image of Kuroi.

Zanpakuto Name: Tengoku no kaze (heavenly Winds)

Release Command: Kami o fukitobasu (blow away the gods)

Description (Optional): the sword has a green handle without a hand guard

Shikai Abilities: Ōi o nusumu (steal the throne): this ability turns Seishin’s sword into two Chinese hook swords that when swung release razor sharp blades of air.

over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
Is there any RP to where we can be an espada?I want to be both,but not in the same place.

Name: Kimiko
Height: 5'10
Eyes: Grey
Hair: black
Position: 5th captain
Personality: Quiet,shy,nice,friendly,can be very scary and mean,loyal

Zanpakuto Name: Ma ōkami no megami (Demon Wolf Goddess)
Release Command: Karera wa jigoku ni massugu okutte kudasai! (Send them straight to Hell!)
Description: Red blade,black handle in the shape of a wolf head.
Shikai Abilities: Shōkan akuma (Summon the demons): this ability allows Kimiko to summon any kind of wolf demon,no matter what strength or ability it has,but only one at a time.Each different wolf has a different ability.This ability can be used as many times as you want.
Bankai Name: Kami oni ōkami (Demon wolf God)
Bankai Abilities: Allows me to summon any and every Demon Wolf I possess in my power.It gives me some wolf-like features,and makes my sword big and jagged in ares,giving it the image of a howling wolf,summoning its pack.
last edited over a year ago
((YF with that kind of power you should be a captain.))
(Okay I'll change it.)
over a year ago darkmoon47 said…
(can you make a list of the positions plz)
((Captains squads 3-11 along with their lieutenants.))
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
( SC can I take sqaud 7 & 6 ? )
((Yes I believe you can and wolf I have the profiles from the characters on the original if you want to use them.))
((error))
( naa two diffrent charcters )

Name: Shin Menboku

Height: 6'2

Weight: 220 LBS

Muscle build: Extreme and heavily toned and detailed

Body type: Athletic, slender with a body builders tone.

Apperance : Shin wears a sleveless Haori with gold triming on his shoulder part and at the end of his Haori over his shoulders he wears Samurai shoulder pads he also wears a rice farmers hat. he has long brownish gold hair that come's down to his tail bone he keeps tied up in one big braid. He has a deep hazel eye color and a lighty taned skin color. over his hands he wears black gloves with hand guards going up to his mid forearm(much like Sajin’s ) . His actual shinigami robe is normal just a little more extended than most.

Persnailty : being the 7th division captain he holds his Honor and Pride as a soul reaper to heart and is very protective and defensive about his pride and honor. he also runs his Division with an Iron fist he is really strict at time's with his Division but cares deeply for them as well the other goeti 13 members although he has shown a hate for the 11th division captain Mashin Gakidou who is also his rivail he also dislike's using his Zanpakuto and rarely ever use's it. he also enjoys having a nice cup of tea with Isao every now and than he is also good friends with Isao and Zane and one point Miroku.

Bio : having grown up in one of the poorer parts soul society Shin always had it ruff his parents where drunks and often abused him until he was 15 he beat up his father and mother and left to go to the shinigami academy and graduated when he was 18 during those years he met his Rival Mashin and later to be his best friend Shun and was instantly put into 7th division of where he loved it and later became it's captain.

Stats:

Shunpo: 100

Strength: 100

Durability: 99

Stamina: 99

Kido: 75

Agility: 85

Hand to hand: 80

Zanpakuto : okay so Shin use's two Zanpakuto each with it's own pool of Abilities however he can mix abilities but it take's him 30 seconds to switch from one pool of abilities to the next.

Shikai name(s) Kagirinai Tsuki (eternal moon)
kagirinai Solis ( Eternal sun)

Sealed state description: in there sealed state's Tsuki is a Wazakshi with a silver blade and a crescent moon Color wraping around it's hilt the blade is a normal length but is a little larger than most Wazakshi. Solis in its sealed state is full length Katana with a Crimson Orange Blade and a Bright sun yellow wraping around it the blade is normal in size and length

Release phrase : feel the cries of the moon hear the sorrow of the sun.

Shikai Description: once both blades enter shikai they both turn into Chinese Scimitars ( think Shunsui from bleach ) Solis keep it's coloration as a Crimson Orange blade and Tsuki's blade turns Bright Crescent Moon Color .at the ends of the hilts there are two key chains hanging off of the blade one is a sun and the other is a moon Tsuki is in Shin's left hand and Solis is in Shin's right hand.

Rember these blade's have two different pools so bare with me

Shikai Abilities for Solis (sun )

Naiya Misairu ( Diamond Missile ) this quite latterly how it sounds Solis Gains orange diamonds around it and when Shin strikes the blade in either a Horizontal , Diagonal or a Vertical movement 10 Missile shaped diamonds launch at the enemy not only do they Peirce the skin but they explode on contact. the Diamonds travel at Kido speed and can be block by kido of level 20 and up the explosion is equal to a explosion made by a 2X weaker explosion of a grenade so this can't even take off limbs but it can do major damage. This ability has no time limit they can travel in any direction but can't change from a straight line ( so he can launch them downward per say and if the enemy moves they Diamonds won't follow him ).

Tenpi rei ( sun ray ) this ability is a Torrent of fire that is 450 degree's in temperature this ability cause’s server burning to anyone that came’s in contact with it. The torrent is 10 feet long and 5 feet wide it to can only move in a straight line it can be blocked by Bakudo 30 and up.

Taiyou kai ( solar cut ) Solis heats up until it's blade is on fire allowing Shin to burn you while slashing the blade cause's third degree burns and it can be blocked by all kido because it's a melee effect and has no time limit and cause’s 3rd degree burns.

Okay second blade

Tsuki Shikai abilities:

Getsuei Bakudan (moon bomb) with this ability shin launches 10 small balls that are a Crescent moon color and are 5 inches wide the small balls are 1 foot away from each other looking something like a mine feild once a enemy get's 1 foot away from the little balls they explode not one after the other but if you keep going near them they blow up they can be block by Bakudo and set off by Hado they are equal to a level 30 hado and have a 3 minute cool down. He can also move them around to in front of the enemy if he moves them they move at Kido speed. The explosions are equal to a Grenade going off.

Aisu Keta (Ice beam ) this ability is like the second ability of Solis but instead of fire it's a blast of Ice that are shaped like spikes there are 10 of them and when hit the part that was hit turns into a block of ice, the ice can be melted and can be Blocked by kido level 20 and up the spikes travel at Kido speed and you will eventually defrost if a body part is turned into ice.

Hisakata Rei ( moon ray ) when this ability happens a bright Shine from Tsuki goes off and when the flash is seen by the oppent. He or she looses three sense's feeling, sight and hearing for 5 minutes the remaing sense smell is increased by 90 % allowing him or her to sniff out Shin or he can lock onto his spiritual pressure . the blinding light take's up a 5 foot circular Radius Blinding both friends or foe.

Bankai name(s)

Kagirinai Tenshu Tsuki Tenshu (eternal moon god)
Kagirinai Solis Megami (Eternal sun goddess)

Bankai Description: when they enter bankai both blades’ turn into Chinese Straight swords with the same color pattern as in shikai both hilts’ have a hole at the very bottom.

Bankai abilties: (solis)

Enjin Hi sono Tenpi (Ring of the sun)

Shin lifts up his sword and makes a circular motion with it a circle of fire than appears by above his head the disc is the size of Kirlins Distructo disc, the fire is shaped liked razor edged blades that look some what serrated the blade spins fast when thrown the disc travels at kido speed and can be blocked by level 40 and higher Kido however Shin can redirect the direction of this attack ( kind of like Senbon Sakura ) however it take’s 5 minutes for the disc of fire to completely burn out. This ability can be used as much times as he wants he can control up to 3 discs at a time each disc being 1 minute apart from when he launched his first disc.

Kanetsu Nami ( Heat wave ) with this ability Shin can Rise the temperature of the heat to the point where the human body will burst into flames he can either focus this on one particular body part ( arm , leg, hand, foot ETC ) or he can rise up the heat in a 10 foot circular Radius. This can be blocked by Bakudo of 30 or higher as well as binding spells Shin himself is not affected by this move.

Kasai Bakuha ( Fire Blast ) this abilty is not a actual blast of fire but a blast of 30 small one by one fire balls ( one foot long and foot wide ) they are metor shaped and explode when they hit anything and move in a straight line Shin cannot re-direct there path. The explosions are equal to a grenade explosion the balls travel at Kido speed and can be stopped by kido of level 35 and up.

Bankai abilities: (Tsuki)

Kyo Hi sono Hisakata (Cries of the moon) with this ability Shin rise's up his sword and a blast of crescent moon light goes off and than Rain drop shaped energy bolts with a Crescent moon color fall from the sky in a 20 foot Radius the droplets are indeed explosive and fall at kido speed they can be blocked by kido of level 35 and up.

Gekidou Hi sono Hisakata (Rage of the moon) Shin strikes his blade into the Ground and a bunch of Ice spikes Launch up from the ground (think Kimimaru's beckon dance) and move in a Linear pattern but take up a 20 foot path and move at Kido speed each spike is 10-30 feet long the spikes in general rise up at kido speed and can be blocked by level 30 kido and higher.

Hitan Za Hisakata (sorrow of the moon) Shin can now drop the temputure to freeze everything around him once he freeze's something he can Mainpulate the Ice he has cerated he can compltely freeze everything up to a 20 meter circular radius the ice can be blocked by level 35 Kido and when Shin Mainpulate's the Ice he cna Mainpulate it in Veryies forms ( spike's,balls,blasts ETC) everything travels at Kido speed.

and my second one Name : Kigen Hoshi

Weight : 220LBS
Height : 6'1
Body type : slender with a Athletic tone to it
Muscle build : Meduim heavily detailed
eye color : deep snow white
Hair color : Dark black with snow white streaks in it
Rank : Captain of 6th squad head of the Hoshi clan and head of Shinigami Poilce force

Apperance : Kigen is indeed known for his height but he is best known for his oddly colored hair and eye color his hair is the Legength of Byakuya's( so about to his shoulder baldes) with two braids in the front , he wears the standard squad six uniform he has a Dark red sash going across the right side of his body and wears a Blue Martial artists belt with a forest green stripe down the middle of it he also has a notice able ring on his left index finger it has a star desgin in the center of the star is Dark red with a black surounding the ring it's self is a Dark silver.

Persnailty : as head of his clan he does hold his pride to his heart and has devolped some what of an Ego though it's barely noticeable he get's along with everyone and is all around liked in soul society most of the time he's giveing the orders and is oftein telling other captains on how to run there squads in a good way he himself runs his squad with an Iron fist and won't let anyone tell him other wise in his divsion what he sais goes or else they are oftein servely punished. he does give advice to the other captains when needed if he notice's the captain is stressed or haveing a tuff time with a squad member he won't demand that captain does exactly what he sais but he will say "this is what I do sometime's with my divsion ". he is modest honorable and above dependable. he also thinks anyone who disobey's the laws of soul soceity should be punished.

HIstorey : this is the historey more about his clan after the Kuchiki's sperated them selves from soul society the Hoshi a distant branch of the Kuchiki's slowly took over and became one of the new 4 great clans and the richest lead by there orginal leader Hiten Hoshi who founded and took there new home's by froce from the remaining Kuchiki Trained and is the Grand father of Kigen. how they tell who there leader is , is by the ring of the fallen star ( if you read apperance you'll know ) and a Dark red sash how they wear it or where they wear the ring is up to them. Hoshi himself grew up when the clan still wasn't qutie trusted so had a bit of a ruff child hood he was also picked on at the shinigami acdeamy however once he graduated and was put into squad six the 13 court gaurds instantly reconized him as a nice new youth who will make soul soceity Bolossom.

Stats :

Kido : 100

Shunpo : 100

Endurance : 74

Agility : 73

Strength : 80

Swordsman ship : 100

Zanpakuto

Shikai name : : Kisshite Musubi Akumu ( never ending nightmare )

Bankai name : Raikou Sono Kisshite Musubi Kuro Akumu ( Enter the never ending black nightmare )

Release phrase : loose yourself in the nightmare

Sealed state description : in it's sealed state Kisshite looks like a normal Katana with a midnight balck line running down the center of the blade the sheath is a Dark grey with the Kanji symbol of dream on it , the blade also had Dark Ocean Blue wraping's around it the hilt and Gaurd are normal.

Shikai description : Midnght black reietsu with red outlineing leaks off the blade in witch is eventually consumed once this happens the reietsu disappears revealing a pure midnight black blade with Dark silver line up the middle of the blade. the sash around the blade seems to turn into chains that go up Kigen's right to the shoulder. the chains are conected to the hilt of the blade , the blade doesn't change in length nor widith.

Shikai abilties :

Sono Setsu Hi Itami ( the theroy of pain ) - when this abilty occrus the Chains wraped around Kigen's arm become spikey and detach with two ends that spilt on the one end it's shaped like a spear tip fo a very fine point the other end has a normal spike ball atached at the end the chain links are seraded are also seraded . the point of this is to repersent the pain you feel in a nightmare what happens is when the chains ethier hit some one the pain that they would feel is doubbled,this is a good battle tatic is because the brain will quickly over load and meltdown because of to much pain at once hence why the chains are seraded. the chains can extend up to 20 feet and travel at kido speed ( they are controled like Renji's shikai ) they do not have a set path.

Tabi Akumu ( Traveling Nightmare ) this abilty represents the mental affect a reocuring nightmare has. with this abilty the chaint disingerate into a black mist that take's up a 20 foot Circular and Linair raiduis and path the mist is thick alomost makeing the weilder impossable to see what happens is the user can now is the weilder slowly fade's away and after about 30 seconds sounds that the enemey is scared of most inlife followed by Illusions of what the person most fears in life the area than transforms into the place where they most fear in life the user can make all these illsuion's harm the victum while the illusion's them selves can't be harmed the weilder can ( Obviously ) this abilty cannot be prevented ( once the Illusion has taken affect ) you can stop it ( while it's matureing ) with light type attacks or have a strong will and not give into your fear. Another way is to find your way out of the mist also grabing the weilder will end it for as along as you hold onto him. this abilty lasts for 2 minutes and has a 30 second cool down time.

Sono Akumu Hi Shingai ( the Nightmare of Terror ) -this abilty represents the Incereased time of a nightmare what happens when this abilty occurs is Dark black rose petals made of Reietsu gillter off of the blade the petals take up a 5 foot Raiduis the petal redouce the speed of the enemey by 5% and incerease the weilder's speed by 5% Also Kigen's site is incereased by 30% there by allowing him to see every movement in slow motion ( think like watching a hole movie in slow motion ) this abilty is ineffective because even with the speed boost Kigen cannot nesscarily dodge fast enough. yes you can leave the area of this abilty the petals cannot be blocked by Kido but can be dodged and if Kigen leaves the Raiduis the abilty doesn't follow him but stops instantly

Bankai Abilty :

Now for this Zanpakuto the bankai is a single abilty but i'm explaining what it does in three phase's so keep in mind it is one actual abilty not three seperate abiltyies.

Bankai description : How Kigen enter's his Bankai is like Tosen only instead a bunch of rings the chains on the blade Extend and Span all around the wilder and enemey forming a perferct Dome shape than the chains give off a Darkblack Reietsu lined with a dark red that spread filling in the Chains and space's in between engulfing the weilder and Kigen into a Black Dome that is 50 feet high and take's up the spcae of 40 feet Kigen can hold up 3 people within his massive and impressive Bankai. the sword loose's it's Chains that were attached the stripe in the middle of the blade turns Dark blood red the blade it's self remains a mid night black the Katana also re-gains a grey wraping around the blade ( simlair to Rukia's ).

Phase 1 : Sou Sono Akumu ( start the Nightmare ) - In this phase the Enemey loose's the the sense of touch.

Phase 2 : Sono Akumu Zecchou ( the Nightmare's Cilmax ) -now in a Nightmare you start to see nothing but Darkness but hear the voice of the person you love most trying to pull you out of this Darkness in this phase the Enemey loose's the sense eye sight but starts to hear the person they loved most in life trying encourge them to find a way out of the massive Bankai the voice will become more and more encourageing makeing you believe it more causeing the enemey to wonder in diffrent directions though this voice can be resisted by a strong a will the voice starts out as though it's miles away but after a while it seems like the person is almost right in front of the person almost makeing the person walk in a circle or keep following a set path . Also the sense of hearing is incereased x 50% as is the sense of smell allowing you to sniff and hear Kigen.

Phase 3: Sono Kouki Akumu ( the final Nightmare ) -In a nightmare you feel fear and a sense of fear cause's Painic and Fatigue in this final phase with each blade strike the body starts to get extermely Tired redouceing the persons over all stamina and redouceing Muscel mass causeing the enemey to feel weaker and more tired ( one strike take's away 2% of the person's overall Stamina the muscel mass depends if it's well built Tissue ( so a body builder or a wrestler or some one in shape like Zane or Miroku it take's away 2% of muscel mass some one who has a weak build example my own captain Nabimaru they loose 5% of there muscel mass ).
and my second one Name : Kigen Hoshi 

Weight : 220L
(I finished.When can we start?)
(i need a lil help with my profile)
((I can help you whenever you need it.))
((I'll start this today if darkmoon doesn't put up her profile and then when she does we can add her in.))
(Good,'cause I'm bored.)
((let's start this.))
Kuroi sat in his office at the headquarters in Western Rukon District 1 he left from his desk and picked up his zanpakuto then called for a hell butterfly. "I am issuing an urgent captains meeting all captains are to report immediately." Kuroi sent the butterfly to deliver the message. "Seishin!" Seishin appeared from outside the room. "What is it sir?"
"You are in charge until I come back."
"yes sir."
Kuroi used his shunpo to reach the meeting hall faster.

Hana opened the doors to Yuki's office. "Captain there is a butterfly for you from the head-captain." Yuki turned around from where she had been looking out the window. "Thank you Hana you are dismissed."
"Yes Mam'."
Yuki listened to the message then grabbed her zanpakuto. "What could be important enough for Kuroi to call all the captains together." Yuki walked out of her office. "Hana you are in charge; I am oing alone this time." Hana couldn't say a word before Yuki had Shunpoed to the meeting hall.
(well i've watched the show but idk all of there powers)
((Go on chat and I can help you))
(ok)
(But seriously,is there,or can you make,a RP where we can be espada?I love Los Espadas!I have already made a character for her with my friends and she's so cool.)

I walked down the streets,then saw the butterfly.I listened to the message and nodded,then used shunpo to get to the meeting hall.
((I might make one.))
(if you didn't want to help me you could've just said so unstead of helping me a lil and then leaving)
((i didn't leave. sorry if you that I did go back to chat and I'll finish explaining.))
(ok and i'm sorry for thinking you did)
Name:Tomoko
Height:5'9
Eyes:Sky blue
Hair:Black with Blood red streaks
Persnilty:Shy,hardly ever talks to anyone,brave.
Zanpakuto:Fenikkusu no megami(Phoenix Goddess)
Release command:Blaze
Attacks:First Movement,Phoenix Feather(Zanpakuto shoots out twenty fire arrows)

(will add other attacks later as my char gets stronger)
-turning the tide-

-6th squad barracks-

-time's had been ruff but not as ruff as one would think the 6th squad had taken out alot of the Arrancar within the Sereitei , Kigen was in his office filling out his paper work for his last few missions , he had actually killed and defeated A espada , he sighed and stood up- "hardly the work of a noble" -he said to himself , he hadn't appointed a asstaint captain to pick up some slack yet but was working on it , he than looked over his shoulder to see a butter fly- "captains meeting" , it said in a robtic like voice , Kigen chuckled , "excellent" -he gave a menaceing smile , and started walking towards his barracks he snapped his finger's and two people were instantly at his side-

-7th squad barracks-

-the 7th squad had been in the front line's mostly, it had people coming and going and had a huge death toll, Shin himself had came back from a mission to find his barracks at war with some arrancar and hollow's they had pushed back a few number's, "damn it , why do our barrack's suffer the worst" -shin said- "this isn't something we need." -some Arrancar came from behind shin sliced them in too- "there" -he sighed as the butter fly came up to him saying, "captain meeting" -Shin grabbed the tip of his hat and knelt his head down and sighed- "damn, jsut win I thought I could have a drink, Shun your in charge until I get back" -Shin started walking towards the meeting hall-
my third charc

Name : Shun Iba

Height : 5'11

Weight : 190 LBS

Muscel build : Meduim and lightly toned

Body type : Athlectic with a slender look

Rank : asstaint captain 7th divsion. former asstaint captain 8th divsion

Apperance : Shun wears a normal shinigami rob but he has it open with no shirt underneath revealing his Muscel's he wears glasses Simlair to Nano and Lisa he also carryies a small black book with him in witch he writes things down in. his hair is long and Brown it's down to his shoulders but he wears it in a pony tail and has one bang covering his left eye his eye's are a deep golden color and his skin is very lightly tan.

Persnailty : he is one of the most Loyal people in all of soul soceity and he thinks Highly of his Captain as well as his Divsion often caliming that 7th divsion is the best Divsion in Goeti 13 also he loves to meet new people and is very humble and friendly with members of other Divsions but much like his captain/ best friend he hold his Honor and pride and will always fulfill a promise.

Bio : not much is known about where shun came from just that he grew up in one of the poor parts of soul soceity and that he met shin when he entered the acdeamy and was put into squad 8 and late on moved out into 7th divsion he also has had history in squad 13 and 1 it is unknown if he was a seated offcier while he was in these squads or if he was a random soul reaper.

stats :

Strength : 85

Shunpo : 89

Kido : 59

Agility : 100

Hand to hand : 100

Durabilty : 65

Stamina : 65

Zanpakuto :

Shikai name : Kaze katta ( wind cutter )

Bankai name : Taka Katto Kaze ( Falcon cutting wind )

Release phrase : Take flight

Sealed state description : in it's sealed state Kaze looks like a Wizakshi green wraping around it's hilt it's also shorter than most Wizakshi by 3 inches.

Shikai description : once Kaze transforms it keep it's form as a Wizakshi but the blade turns into a deep forest green Color and the gaurd turns into that of a wing of a Falcon.

Shikai abilties : Tatsumaki Bakuha ( Tornado Blast ) what Shun does is he thrusts his blade forward and a Tornado come's blasting out of the tip of the blade the Tornado is the size and power of an F5 Tornado so it can Destory buildings and can cause Major Damage of hallow Meduim Damage on Fraccion and low Damage on espada. the Tornado is equal to a level 35 Kido and can be blocked by Kido the Tornado also travels 1X faster than Kido speed. Shun can use this abilty once every 5 minutes.

Kaze Bakuha ( Wind Blast ) this abilty is a torrent of Razor wind so when caught in the torrent you get sliced up each cut is 4 inches deep the cut's are "salshing" inside the torrent is equal to a really sharp Razor blade cutting your skin. the torrent is 10 feet long and 10 feet wide it travels is 1x faster than kido speed and can be blocked by kido level 35 and lower.

Kaze Kire ( Wind Slice ) this abilty let's Shun fire Sickle shaped blasts of wind from his blade he can fire up to three of these at a time each sickle travels 1X faster than Kido and is equal to a level 25 Kido .the blasts are 4 feet long and 4 feet wide and have a 2 minute cool down time.

Bankai description : when Kaze Katta turns into Taka Katto Kaze it turn into Trench spikes with Combat looking knives on the ends that are to a Dead point the brass Kunckel part of his Trench spikes are to a point as well ( so picture Assuma's Trench spikes but there more pointed ) they are no longer green in color they are now Falcon coloration pattern so Brown and a faded white.

Bankai abilties :

Tatsumaki Sentou ( Torando Punch ) with this abilty Shun thrusts his hand forward and a F5 Torando come rageing out of the tip of his Trench spikes it moves 2x faster than Kido and is 20 feet long and 20 feet wide and can be stopped by kido of level 35 still also he can now use this abilty once every 3 minutes.

Meshi Hi Sono Kaze ( call of the wind ) this allows Shun to control all the wind in a 20 foot Circular Raiduis yes he can move the Area . he can control it in Varies forms ( sickle like shaped blasts, small breeze's , Tornado's ETC ) each one traveling 2x faster than normal Kido and can be stopped by Kido of level 35 and lower. this abilty lasts for 5 minutes and has the same cool down time of 5 minutes.

Kaze Butoku ( Wind Martial Arts ) with this abilty when shun kicks or punches he can make a Gust of wind come out of the tip of his feet or hand . the gusts of wind can range from a small summer breeze with barely anyharm to a Vicious gust of wind that blows the enemey 10 feet away from him the breeze's can be stoped by any form of kido because this is a melee move the gusts of wind are equal to a level 25 kido spell.

Kuroi spotted all the captains approaching the meeting hall then he took his place at the head-captains seat. "I hope this meeting will clear things up a little."

Yuki had appeared next to Kuroi in time to hear what he was saying. "Don't worry Kuroi what ever you have planned will go smoothly."
(Yay!I have a lieutenant now!)

I sighed and looked at Kuroi,waiting for the others to come so we could start the stupid meeting.
(lol so uhhhh how can i bring Tomoko into this rp)
(Tomoko can be with Kimiko if he wants.)
(she she she Tomoko's a female lol and that's ok with me.Where's Kimiko?)
(Oh....Sorry,I have a lot of tomoko's and they're all guys.Sorry!It's a habit! and she's in the meeting hall.)
(ur forgiven lol and thx)Tomoko walked into the meeting hall and looked for Kimiko.
I looked over at Tomoko and slightly smiled."Here,Tomoko."
Tomoko nodded and walked over to Kimiko.
I kept my smile and looked at her."I didn't know you were coming with me."
Tomoko shruged.
"You're a fine lieutenant."
Tomoko smiled.
I patted her shoulder and smiled.
Tomoko looked around.
"We're still waiting for the others.....We should really start working on your shyness....."
Tomoko smiled and looked down.
I smiled and patted her back.