Boxing Girl Boxers

keke101 posted on Jul 28, 2008 at 09:07PM
Look not only men are good boxers my aunt won the golden gloves for light weght.and i am on Hcx boxing team and i am in varsity so who ever said real men i think it should be when real peapole we have rights to.and out of 14 matches i have only lost 2.girls out there dont let men or woman tell u that boxing is for men.and u dont have to be big and buff to box i am only 79 pounds and i aint that buff.girl POWER

Boxing 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago keke101 said…
please reply
guys gusse what i just got 2 in a compition,and i made varsity
hello
over a year ago Toe_knee said…
yes i agree with you
over a year ago ladycroft said…
totally agree with you, it's been 2 years since i started training box, i am not qualified yet to start competing but i will in this current year
i get really upset when ppl say it's tough, it0s a sport only for men, there's no sport for an only gender, sports is for people who is determined in what goals to achieve, in what they dream, in what they are

and honestly, i really can beat up all of my male friends and they joke about it all the time XD
over a year ago Quiztzhadrch said…
Keke101, maybe you should just focus on correct spelling and correct grammar before you get into the ring and get your noddle stirred. I barely got through your little rant about "girlPOWER." Truth is, Women in boxing is just about as entertaining as Women's Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, ect. Very few people care about the feminine field of those sports. End of story. No one is judging women's capabilities in the ring (or anywhere else) because no one is watching. Get over it.