Camping Camp Stories

jedigal1990 posted on Aug 16, 2009 at 01:35AM
okay i know we all have them those crazy, funny, sweet, happy, etc. stories about camping so why not share

One of my favorite stories from camp. is i was camping with my girlscout troop and somebody but beans on the fire without opening the can a few minutes later we hear this loud bang only to find that the beans exploded we had beans everywhere on our tent, our chairs, our supplies everywhere. we were cleaning off beans for the next several weeks

Camping 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago padani53 said…
My favorite story happened when I was a kid back in the late sixties. My parents and grandparents were camping with us up at Big Sheep Creek in Northeastern Washington State. My younger sister and I were catching frogs and toads and Dad gave us a big bucket to put them in with a lid that had holes in it. We were carrying it back to camp to show Mom and Grandma Leta when my sister tripped and the lid came off to let all the frogs and toads out. They hopped all over the tables, food and my mom who screamed bloody murder. Gramdma Leta was not impressed but she laughed. Dad and Grandpa Will were fishing not too far away and heard Mom scream thinking she got hurt but saw what happened. They nearly laughed themselves sick! After that, Mom wouldn't allow us to bring any frogs or toads anywhere near camp.