Camping Favorite Camping Spot

jedigal1990 posted on Aug 16, 2009 at 02:23AM
i'm sure we all have one special spot that is our abolutly favoite to camp at tell us what makes it so special.

mine is a place called hontoon island in deland florida i have been going there for years what makes it unique is you have to take a boat over to the island. so at night the boat doesn't run so your kind of like stranded of course you can get off for emergencies but you can't here traffic or other common noises it's nice and isolated

Camping 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ginny_potter_97 said…
smile
i like going to Lake Michingan. i've been going there scince i was a baby. i don't really know what i like about it other than all the trails me and my cousions have found
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
I don't really have one favorite spot. I've been camping for my entire life. My family loves to try new places. Wedo have standards, though.
over a year ago padani53 said…
My favorite spot is Big Sheep Creek in Washington State. It is an area in the northeastern part of the state near the Canadian border. My parents took me camping up there since I was a baby and I still enjoy going up there. It's about a three hour drive from Spokane the largest city near my home. There is a campground about six miles from the small town of Northport and if you go further up the camping is better but you have to bring everything, and I mean everything: water, your own bathroom, tables, shelter and so on. These were the places my family and I camped at more.