Cemeteries & Graveyards My Almost Graveyard

amazondebs posted on Feb 07, 2008 at 10:26PM
where's your nearest graveyard? down the road?nearest town? nearest church?

well i was amazed when i found this spot as i live on a memorial ground. You see i live next door to a church the land i live on used to belong to it and some of the preist's from that church have been cremated and ashes burried on the land which my house was built on. Infact there's big almost like tombstones with all the names written on and even though my house is a very young house every thing creeks and groans and everything moves on it's own acord like doors and curtains, it's like the house is very drafty or something. I'm not sure whether i believe in ghosts or hauntings however it's not quite right....

anyways just though it was something interesting you guys might like to know :]

Cemeteries & Graveyards 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DrDevience said…
We live in the middle of the Skåne Wars battlefield for Landskrona - the war between Denmark and Sweden for control of this region (Sweden, of course, won).. so while not a cemetery, many died here.

I have one of them keeping me company on occasion... I only wish I could understand her. I believe she is a Danish ghost.
over a year ago amazondebs said…
wow, you've seriously seen the ghost of this girl? wow that's amazing!
Seen, no - but I can feel her presence when she's here, and she has tried to talk to me a time or two.
that is truly amazing! if you know someone who could speak dutch then it would be brilliant to find out what shes trying to say
over a year ago meeee said…
That's kinda creepy you need the ghostbusters!!
Anyway the old church and graveyard(for where I live are nearly right beside my house and I'm not not really sure what the nearest town has got to do with this spot but there's 2 towns near me both of them are about 7 or 8 miles away.
DrD maybe you should get a Dutch person because that'd be interesting.

Edit:Danish person
last edited over a year ago
Danish.
over a year ago meeee said…
*Goes and learns geography and stuff about where DrD lives*
maybe you could try and phonetically write it on the multi-lingual spot and see if a fanpopper can help you