Damon & Bonnie IF Bamon never happen: Will Stefonnie Do?

DamonsLilBird posted on Jun 16, 2011 at 05:29PM
I personally belived if Damon doesnt choose Bonnie it has something to do with sales most people belived, Delena fanbase along can save the show and carry the books to the bloody finish. I find that very unture but if they were to flippin go that manky route who is the next Guy for our fav lil witch? Meh pick would be for Stefan in the books Stefan seems to really not just loved Elame but care deeply for Bon BOn, so it wouldn't half surprise meh if they went this way. Stefan something over Damon that none of the readers or viewers get he only ever loves one woman, Now with Damon you get a dozen before he's ready to sit down and choose. I'm just asking if Bamon doesnt happen would Stefonnie be a great choice?
I personally belived if Damon doesnt choose Bonnie it has something to do with sales most people beli

Damon & Bonnie 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CrazedBamonFan said…
If DE is the endgame status, I seriously hope Stefonnie go out into the sunset and never look back. They'd both deserve better.
over a year ago Bangelusfan said…
tongue
Good grief no...I want Bonnie with someone that matches her, someone with chemestry enough with her
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
smile
^Exactly!

I don't know if Stefonnie happened it would be akward for me, but I guess IF it makes Bonnie and the others happy then yes...:P