Damon & Bonnie YOUR Reaction the Bamon pics from The Last Dance

StephanieTVD posted on Jul 19, 2011 at 05:51PM
Hi guys!

This is a kind of random forum, but since I wasn't on Fanpop when the official pics of the 2x18 were released, I was wondering what was your reaction the the Bamon pictures??

My answer:I was on my iPod when I first saw the pics and I was like, 'Oh, it's Damon dancing with some randomer, predictable.' But then I looked at closely and I was like, 'Wait, is that Bonnie? NO it can't be Bonnie!' BOOM. It was Bonnie! Then I screamed and ran around the house at 9pm waking my parents up LOL. :') Then I went crazzyyy on Twitter and Skype haha :D

Oh and had amazing Bamon dreams :D

So yeah, I would really like to know what your reactions were like! :)

P.S Sorry if this thread has already been done! :S

StephanieTVD

Damon & Bonnie 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago katesbon said…
well i didn't saw it cos of the other picture of you know who then a friend of mine at tv fanatic posted then i was happy more than words and it even made a lot of peopel to like the idea if i am not exagurating i still smile whenever i see those picture i don't care about what damon said at the end it was pure bamon awesomness!!
over a year ago DarkSoulz said…
My Reaction: *butterflies in my stomach* Ohmigosh, ohmigosh, ohmisgosh!!! AH! jbskedbfjlasebf!

I was screaming in the inside. :D
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
Disbelief mostly lol. I thought for sure that it was a manip at first.
over a year ago beepo123 said…
heart
I was in denial at first too. I thought they were manips at first. I first saw them on tumblr and didn't really believe they were real until I got on Fanpop. I was so excited and happy. They kept me smiling for the next two days lol.
over a year ago Tigerlily888 said…
I screamed-well not that loud-but my grin was like a mile wide-I saw them on Vampire Diaries.Net so was in no doubt! OH if only there were more Bamon times coming for us to enjoy...maybe there is!
over a year ago Desara said…
heart
I screamed and jumped up and down. I was soo happy.
over a year ago StephTVD said…
Awww, lovin' the reactions!:D