Damon & Bonnie EEk! I think Book Bamon Might Happen (hears my take on why)

DamonsLilBird posted on Nov 09, 2011 at 05:40PM
Ok so I was reading The Fury and Dark Reuion cobined I have the thrid and fourth fused together, anyhoo I notice when Damon arrived back in town with Stefan. Bonnie was talking about his eyes "being a bottomless black pit and that she thought she saw stars". Well we do know Bonnie's eyes were described as brown like stars and then in the Dark Reuion. Bonnie saw that their was light like stars growing inside of Damon's eyes when he was over Stefan;s body what Im manky trying to say is What if LJ was giving out tiny hints about DB? If Damon's eyes were so black and blank and Bonnie's so brown like stars then both would have to combined too make the sky right?! Which means their not complete without the other which also means Damon is Bonnie's Black sky and Bonnie is Damon's Brown stars! Im so gonna get laugh at lol!

Damon & Bonnie 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xDenYsaDenYx said…
mischievous
Actually i think your right. That and bonnie said "I will die young.I will be young and beautiful in my coffin".Vampires are 'dead' and i think that Bonnie will be turned.And the last book is called Eternity:A Vampire Love Story she can't be killed at the end.She's Elena's best friend Elena will probably became a vampire to live with Stephan, Meredich is a vampire/human(i didn't read all the books i'm just done with Nightfall) and they can't broke elena/bonnie/meredich friendship.She is gonna be a vampire(she was more mature in Midnight~ i heard so).So Bamon All The Way~~!
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
kiss
Oh thanks mate your so bloody right and I love that line one of my favs. I hope Bonnie is turned weither she's with Damon or not I hope she becomes a beautiful devil of a vampire. lol and thnks for commenting on my post been in school bussiness lately. cheers!
over a year ago vampgurl2005BxD said…
I agree, and at least have hope before LJ was fired she even said she intended to pair up Bonnie an Damon. We can only hope that the ghost writer will do this as well and I refuse to read the hunters series until I know for sure there will be bamon. I also have always believed that Bonnie was goin to be changed... I don't want to spoil anything if you haven't read up to midnight so I will just say that they may have another way to live forever with Stefan and Damon...