Fanpop Etiquette Nasty Comments

vider69 posted on Nov 28, 2008 at 01:56AM
I've created two spots dedicated to art and photography, one for black and white art and one for color, a couple of images I posted are semi nude but in good taste 'I've seen similar images on Fanpop' but then I get someone 'who's not even a fan of the spot' posting nasty comments, if I commented on everything I 'didn't' like I 'wouldn't' be here, hence my article 'Unhappy On Fanpop' if you don't like it, don't go there, the spots are about 'art' after all, all forms of art.

Fanpop Etiquette 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago germany123 said…
if people are really rude report them- if they are semi-rude there is always the a.t.s.o.f who will help
over a year ago harold said…
Yeah, I don't think there's any justification for nasty comments, though it is a grey area: critical comments are OK by me. But nasty ones? Nah. If an image is offensive or otherwise violates the Terms of Service, it should be reported, or a comment sent to the user as a message. Lambasting the user who posted the content publicly does no good.
over a year ago vider69 said…
It's more like people putting smart comments on images 'they' don't like even if they are not a fan of that spot, I find it a bit annoying and unreasonable.
well i have to say that "and they arent even a fan" isnt really of importance though many people find it is... ACTUALLY this would be a good thing for an etiquette debate if the spot werent so dead...
Well I'm not talking about dead spots or who's a fan of who, I'm just SICK of nasty comments.
erm neither am i. i was talking aboot this spot being dead...
Well I think it's up to everyone to keep as many spots going as they can, but it does get tiring after a while if you are the only one contributing.