Fans of Gossip Girl Bedroom Game - Has Ended [Congrats to Cintia for winning]

monLOVEbrucas posted on Oct 30, 2009 at 11:58AM
So on the brucas spot we are doing something simular to this and i thought it would be fun to do it on here.
This is what happens EVERYONE takes a picture of their room [not all of it, just apart of it, that symbolizes you] than when everyone has given me there picture, i will upload them and you have to guess which room belongs to who!

Pictures Recieved
Mon
Nat
Nazire
Sandra
Mel
Margot
Cintia
Helen
Ales
Halle
Carrie

Send me a message with who you think which room belongs to than i will post on the forum you're results - BUT I wont post who you got right and you didn't because than the game will go by quick, but if it takes to long than i will, also for you to get you're results back someone else has to send there results in and so on.
PICTURES -
link = Nazire
link = Marogt
link = Halle
link = Mel
link = Helen
link = Nat
link = Cintia
link = Mon
link = Carrie
link = Sandra
link = Ale

[P.S] - Some pictures are black and white because someone decided to say they had to take a black&white picture lol so made some B&W

GOODLUCK!

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

BEDROOM GAME HAS FINISHED

On the 28th of novemeber 09 we found our winner for the bedroom game, with many hours of screaming at one another, being rude and going crazy on the thread, Cintia cracked the bedrooms, and put our pain at ease, Nat and Margot, Margot having already lost her mind, came in second and thrid, this day was hectic and out of control and it seemed as if we had escaped from a mental hospital, but this is fanpop, they were our bedrooms and it was a day/night that none of us, hopefully will never forget.

CONGRATS TO CINTIA, NAT AND MARGOT -- But also to everyone who tried, because you were all close =]
So on the brucas spot we are doing something simular to this and i thought it would be fun to do it o
last edited on Nov 29, 2009 at 03:02AM

Fans of Gossip Girl 44 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...