Fans of Gossip Girl Christmas 09 ♥

monLOVEbrucas posted on Nov 20, 2009 at 03:11AM
Christmas time is near and we're gonna spread the holiday cheer, so be good and choose a gift, create it and make a person smile, because its christmas, a time for happiness and wishes a time to celebrate and thankful a time TO BE ON FANPOP WITH UR AWESOME FANPOP FREINDS ♥

GIFTS DUE BEFORE 25TH OF DECEMBER[b]
[b]Whoever is writing the full article please make sure you MAKE people give in there opinions asap, its better for you =]

Name & Christmas wish

Carrie
WISH(ES) - depends on person who's my Secret Santa, and how many wishes are allowed: 1) A fanfic of C/B (Chair) - either their wedding, fluff, getting into B's bulimia, or kinda dark situations (rape, suicide, attempted suicide, etc); doesn't have to be multi-chaptered, can be one-shot. 2) A video (multi-fandom or C/B or GG or any of my fave things). 3) A fanart, wallpaper, and/or icons. AND/OR *notice the 'or' since I don't know the # of wishes allowed, hehe* 4) A fanmix (of any of my fave fandoms or ships).
Santa Claus: Cintia will be making the video.
--Nat will be making the fanart. Mel is making the fanfic.
Allerga is making the fanmix

Nat
WISH: She would like an article from three or more people writing about what they think of her, what they though of her when they first met her and how the thread would be without her.
She would also like a hot chair video, dedicated to her with a song from lady gaga - Bad Romace
Santa Claus: Mon will be writing the article, Carrie, Ale, Lauren and Nazire will be giving there first opinions.
--Cintia will be making the Chair video

Ale
WISH(ES) - She would like a very hot dan/vanessa fanfiction, a video about them and an article with peoples opinions on her.
Santa Claus: Carrie will be writing the article, Mon, Nat, Cintia and Nazire will be giving here first opinions.
--Mel is wirting the fanfic and attempting the video

Cintia
WISH: She would also like an article on what people think of her, there first impression of her, what life on the thread would be without her.
Santa Claus: Carrie will be writing the article with first opinions from Nat, Mon, Lauren Nazire & Ale

Nazire
WISH: Would like an article about her, with peoples first impressions of her, she would also like a video with chuck&Blair and a fanart with chair, sethummer and ross/rachel.
Santa Claus: Cintia will be making the chair video.
--Nat will be making the fanart.
Carrie will be writing the article and mon will giving her opinions (2-3 more people)

Lauren
WISH: She would like a serenate/brucas/jeyton video, a fanart with brucas/jeyton/serenate and booth/bones on it and an article on what people think of her.
Santa Claus: Cintia will write the article with opinions from Mon, Carrie and Nazire (we need 2-4 more people)
--Mon will be making the fanart.

Margot
WISH: She would like a video of one of these characters; Charlie or Juliet (from Lost), or Eric or Chuck (from GG), or Jessica (from True Blood).
Santa Claus: Halle making the video

Halle
WISH:1) A Dair video (Any song)
2) A Puck/Quinn video. (Any song)
3) A Glee Fanart
Santa Claus:Carrie is doing the fanart
Allerga is making the video.

Allerga
WISH:1) A Serena/Carter/Blair/Nate vid, with Serena/Carter & Blair/Nate ending up together.
(to ether Satellite Heart-Anya Marina or A World Apart-Vendera) with a dl link so I can put it on my ipod too :D)
2) A Nate Archibald Fanmix (remember Nate is a badass)
3) A Blake Lively&Britney Spears Wallpaper/or/Fanart
Santa Claus: [i]Carrie is making the wallpaper.
Halle making the video[i]

Christmas time is near and we're gonna spread the holiday cheer, so be good and choose a gift, create
last edited on Dec 09, 2009 at 03:59PM

Fans of Gossip Girl 53 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...