Harry Potter Draco!

suzzieqws posted on Jul 12, 2007 at 02:24AM
Was anyone else REALLY sad they didn't show more Draco in the OotP?
I was because he was freaking HOT
I know he wasn't even in the 5th book that much
but he still deserved more!

Harry Potter 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago anti_Jate said…
im not really sad they didnt show him more, because i hate his character, but i did notice that without his hair looking like a slicked down helmet he is pretty hot. i noticed that ron didnt really talk that much, and when he did it was kinda mumbling. that bugged me
over a year ago suzzieqws said…
its true that Ron mummbled quite a bit
did you also notice that Harry only yelled ONCE when he was supposed to be dissing them ALL THE TIME IN HIS ALL CAPS?!!!!
over a year ago hapaganthae said…
Well, isn't that Ron's MO? Mumbling and looking like he peed his pants every scene?
over a year ago cressida said…
It was very interesting costuming decision to dress Draco and his buds in black suits, how they looked rather Mob-like. Actually, Harry was wearing a jacket in his final scene with Ron & Hermione too. Trying to show that they're older, perhaps? Not that the cast need any help with that - Harry & Ron were (esp. Harry) extremely handsome in this film, and Hermione was quite gorgeous.
over a year ago suzzieqws said…
I agree with your costume comment for sure.
I liked the costuming for the most part esp Voldies suite just cause it was random, and dracos also. lol mob.
Some of hermione's out-fits bothered me but for the most part it was great.
over a year ago Shandiii said…
I feel a lot of the characters were cut short in lines and appearance in the films.