Harry Potter Talk!

Mrs-Grint posted on Dec 16, 2009 at 05:46PM
Hi Guys! This is a place where you can post any message you want to the fans! Debate, share, chat, whatever!

Harry Potter 49 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
Hi guys!

Seriously....why does everyone seem to hate Ginny? She rocks!
over a year ago CULLEN-HALE said…
i know right? Ginny is awesome!
I know! She is so cool, is it just us?
over a year ago zelo said…
No, I love Ginny too! I dont know why she and Harry get a lot of hate?!
over a year ago BellatrixFan said…
meh
I really,really,really HATE her and i have quite some reasons to do so!!!
over a year ago chagrin91 said…
heart
i hate her its jst tat she is sooooo full of herself i completly loath her i dnt like her that mch though i love hermoine she is my fav i even like luna she is cute too.and fred and geoege they are my fav
PLEASE PEOPLE! EXPRESS YOUR HATE FOR GINERVA MOLLY WEASLEY!!

I luuurve Luna, she is just awesome. And Bellatrix. She is the DEFINITION of awesomeness.
over a year ago zelo said…
Haha, Bellatrix is so totally the definition of awesomeness!... make that awesome evilness!!!
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
lol, helena bonham carter plays bellatrix awesomely in the movies. i thought it was hilarious when she was going "i killed sirius black! i killed sirius black!" and laughing like a maniac :D
last edited over a year ago
laugh
ohmygosh, look at bob! XD
☻/
/▌
/ \
over a year ago haropuff95 said…
big smile
To:
My top 3 favorite girls-Hermione,Luna & Tonks!!!u girls rock!!<3
My top 3 favorite boys-Harry,Ron & Draco!!!same as well!!<3
My top 3 favorite characters-Harry,Luna & Remus!!!u guys too!!<3
My top 3 favorite baddies-Voldy!Bella!Grindlewald!u guys awesome!<3
My top 3 favorite goodies-Albus!Severus!Lily!your all cool!!<3

am I mad enough?
HAHAHA! BellaCullen96 I thought I was the only one! LOL!

Lots of favourites there, haropuff, if I could pick my top three favourite characters they would be:
1. Luna Lovegood
2. Remus John Lupin
3. Bellatrix Lestrange

When I watched Half-Blood Prince with my best friend and my older sister, I had to do commentary for both of them, since they hadn't read the books and didn't understand it all, I had to stop myself from saying that Bill and Fleur are engaged, because they didn't mention that. So in Deathly Hallows, it's all gonna be like:
DH: Hey, did you know? Bill and Fleur are getting hitched!
Audience: Who the hell are Bill and Fleur?
DH: You know, Ron's eldest brother and that veela girl we haven't seen/heard from since the fourth movie.
Audience: What's a Veela?
Me: **Slowly draws my gun** If people are gonna call me "Annie Oakley" all the time, might as well live up to it.

Yeah, my best friend and my sister both screamed when the Inferi jumped out of the lake, that was hilarious. And I started laughing when Dumbledore fell out of the Astronomy tower, he looked REALLY funny, go watch it again and see what I mean.
my fav characters are draco, luna, and fred :)

lol, Mrs-Grint
don't forget:
DH: And now Voldemort is breaking open a marble coffin and getting a wand from Dumbledore.
Audience: Wait, since when did he get a marble coffin? And what about the funeral? And why the heck is it at Hogwarts??

and

DH: And Harry will arrive at the Burrow after fighting the Death Eaters.
Audience: The Burrow?
DH: Yeah, the Weasleys' house.
Audience: But wasn't that burned down in the last movie?
big smile
if any of you guys are twilight haters, look at link
heart
It was burned down? I remember the ring of fire and Bellatrix going "I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK, I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" and then Harry and Ginny running into the fire but I can't remember the Burrow being burnt down.

Nice article. Short and sweet.
yeah, i remember them staring at the burning house after the death eaters left and thinking "put it out with your wands! come on, aguamenti!" and "now where is bill and fleur's wedding supposed to be?"

and thx :)
Oh, ha, not that observant.

THEY MENTIONED BILL AND FLEUR'S WEDDING?! I must watch it again..
no, they didn't even mention them in the movie. i was just saying that when they burned down the burrow, i was wondering where their wedding was going to be if the burrow wasnt there. its kinda sad how i can remember all this stuff from the movies from only watching it 2-3 times. i am gonna watch it a lot more when i finally buy it though :D
Oooooh, I get it. LOL. Don't they have the wedding in a marquee? Oooh, then Kingley's lynx comes:
"Scrimgeour is dead, the Ministry has fallen, they are coming."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Yeah they do, but the marquee is outside the Burrow
link
over a year ago AprilCandy42 said…
A wedding just next to a burnt down house, imagination gets awesome now
Indeed. Do you all live in a different timezone or do you just stay up real late? LOL!

I actually got that quote wrong it is:
"The Ministry has fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming."

PUNCTUATION IS IMPORTANT!!!
LOL YES IT IS!!!

I probably do live in a different time zone. I live in Michigan of the United States and I posted my last message between 9 and 10 pm, and right now it's 10:50 am.
over a year ago SilverStarlight said…
lol! I wish i had a pheonix like Dumbledore. I like the origianal Dumbledore from the first two movies better than the new one. I mean, in Goblet of Fire, what was with slamming Harry against the wall and YELLING at him?
SilverStarlight: I KNOW!! Dumbledore would NEVER do that to Harry. Stupid Micheal Gambon. Richard Harris ruled. (Sniff)

Stupid timezones. I live in Bristol, England, one of the many trampy cities here in Billy Shakespeare Country. It's 4:09pm here.

Hahaha! I was watching Russell Howard Live last night and he was talking about a few years ago, this guy was going to jump off a building to kill himself and a crowd, including him were standing underneath and the guy shouted:
WHY SHOULDN'T I JUMP?!
And one of them replied:
Well, the new Harry Potter book is coming out...you don't wanna miss that...
I HATE HARRY POTTER!!
Five points from Gryffindor!!

Ha, that was amusing. I've noticed lots of people are using the word 'Mudblood' as an insult now...strange.
lol

This is one of my favorite quotes from the books:

"I don't think you should be an Auror, Harry," said Luna unexpectedly. Everybody looked at her. "The Aurors are part of the Rotfang Conspiracy, I thought everyone knew that. They're working to bring down the Ministry of Magic from within using a combination of Dark Magic and gum disease."
Aah!! I love that part, at Slughorn's party!! Hmm, what's my favourite quotes... can't think of any right now. But I can't remember a whole three paragraphs of Hermione shouting at Harry in Deathly Hallows, The Ghoul in Pyjamas:

"Lets see," said Hermione, slamming Travel with Trolls onto the discarded pile with a rather fierce look, "I've been packing for days, so we're ready ro leave at a moments notice, which for your information includes some pretty difficult magic, not to mention smuggling Mad-Eye's whole stock of Polyjuice Potion right under Ron's mum's nose!"
"I've also modified my parents memories so that they're convinced that their really called are Wendell and Monica Wilkins, and their life's ambition is to move to Australia, which they have now done. That's to make it more difficult for Voldemort to track them down and interrogate them about me - or you, because unfortunatley, I've told them quite a bit about you."
"Assuming I survive our hunt for Horcruxes, I'll find mum and dad and lift the enchanment, if you don't, well, I think I've cast a good enough charm to keep them safe and happy. Wendell and Monica Wilkins don't know they have a daughter, you see."

Hermione's eyes were swimming with tears again. Ron got back off the bed, put his arm around her once more and frowned at Harry as though reproaching him for lack of tact. Harry could not think of anything to say, not least because it was highly unusual for Ron to be teaching anyone about tact.
"Hermione - I, I'm sorry, I didn't-"
"Didn't realise that Ron and I know perfectly well what might happen if we come with you? Well we do. Ron show Harry what you've done."

Yep, I remembered that. I AM A FANATIC!!
lol

I also like this quote:
"But I got this far, didn't I?" he said slowly. "They thought I'd die in the attempt, but I'm here . . . and you're in my power. . . . I'm the one with the wand. . . . You're at my mercy. . . ."
- Draco Malfoy

And this:

"And that's Smith of Hufflepuff with the Quaffle," said a dreamy voice, echoing over the grounds. "He did the commentary last time, of course, and Ginny Weasley flew into him. I think it was probably on purpose, it looked like it. Smith was being quite rude about Gryffindor, I expect he regrets that now he's playing them — oh, look, he's lost the Quaffle, Ginny took it from him, I do like her, she's very nice. . . ."
Harry stared down at the commentator's podium. Surely nobody in their right mind would have let Luna Lovegood commentate? But even from above there was no mistaking that long, dirty-blonde hair, nor the necklace of butterbeer corks. . . . Beside Luna, Professor McGonagall was looking slightly uncomfortable, as though she was indeed having second thoughts about that appointment.
". . . but now that big Hufflepuff player's got the Quaffle from her, I can't remember his name, it's something like Bibble — no, Buggins —"
"It's Cadwallader!" said Professor McGonagall loudly from beside Luna. The crowd laughed.
. . .
Ginny and Demelza scored a goal apiece, giving the red-and-gold-clad supporters below something to cheer about. Then Cadwallader scored again, making things level, but Luna did not seem to have noticed; she appeared singularly uninterested in such mundane things as the score, and kept attempting to draw the crowd's attention to such things as interestingly shaped clouds and the possibility that Zacharias Smith, who had so far failed to maintain possession of the Quaffle for longer than a minute, was suffering from something called "Loser's Lurgy."
And does anyone else have a MyLeaky account on link? If you do, add me! I'm TomFeltonLuvr :)
LOL! I loved it when Luna commentated. That was hilarious! I've got one of my favourites:

"Where're you going?" asked Harry.
"Yeah, I'm really gonna tell you, because it's your buisness, Potter," said Malfoy, sarcastically, "You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for the Chosen Captain - the Boy Who Scored - whatever they call you these days."

Haha, whenever I think of that, at first I go "Ooooh! BUUUURN!" but at the last part I think of something dirty.. XD
over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
AHH! BAD MENTAL IMAGES!

I CAN NOT choose as far as quotes. So here are some awesome quotes from my favorite people:

"Oh, very good. Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'"

"Or maybe, he's waiting to hear why you two didn't arrive on the school train."

"I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK! YOU'RE GONNA GET ME!" (I think that's what she said...at least in movie canon)

"Go on, Draco. NOW!" (Movie canon is a miracle, there are some awesome quotes there)

"But I don't care either, I don't care!" said Tonks, seizing the front of Lupin's robes and shaking them. "I've told you a million times..."

"Ah well...wand still in your jeans? Both buttocks still on? Okay, let's go. Locomotor Trunk."
heart
Haha! I love the 'Ghosts are Transparent' ones. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE! WE LUVS YA!

My brother, Elliot got me a parody of Twilight, Nightlight it's called. It's hilarious, but it has such a sweet ending. :)
big smile
I got a mountainload of HP stuff for Christmas. I got one of those calendars where you rip off a thing each day and has pictures from each movie, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Quidditch Through the Ages, books 3-5 (now I only need HBP and DH), the 1st, 2nd, and 4th movies, the 6th movie on Blue Ray and DVD (I don't know why I didn't get the 3rd or 5th though), and a HBP poster. I already have a sticker book, a poster (a smaller version of the one I just got), 2 bookmarks, a wall calendar, a chocolate frog card, Harry Potter Scene It? Second Edition, Harry Potter Clue, and the 1st and 2nd books. I've got gift cards and money too so pretty soon I'll have every book and movie, not to mention even more HP merchandise! lol
Oh, and I got a necklace with an S on it for Sarah, but it looks like a snake so I'm gonna say it's an S for Slytherin/Slytherclaw :]
over a year ago trunks456 said…
smirk
EXPECTOPATRONUM
Wow, BellaCullen, you got all that? I got a HBP poster (finally, I've been wanting a HP poster since I finished reading them in the first place) and 'Harry Potter and the Quidditch Cup' video game. (That I've been playing way too much)

All the HP stuff I have: Hermione wand, robe, and wig from Halloween; a HPatGoF statuette that I pieced together from a boatload of legos we got off ebay; all the books; all the movies (that are out); the HPatPoA video game; and now the aforementioned video game and poster. I think that's all I have.
BellaCullen, WOW. I got Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them and Quidditch Through The Ages - in hardback. I also got a Half-Blood Prince calendar. I LOVE IT. And my cousin, Deborah made me my very own Hogwart's houses banners for each house. I've got Gryffindor on my left, Hufflepuff on my right, Ravenclaw opposite my bed and I've hung Slytherin above my bed. She actually MADE them herself, they're very good. I also got a gorgeous italian marble diary and a peacock quill (It's like LOCKHART'S!!) I bought my Twi-hard sister Cedric Diggory posters. XD

PS. Also got books, CDs, films, perfume and stuff like that. I AM A HAPPEH BUNNEH.
I have a notebook that I filled full of wrock lyrics. I'm really starting to like The Parslemouths.

Mrs-Grint: You got BANNERS!? Lucky you :P
big smile
I know, I am a happeh kitteh. I like the badger on the Hufflepuff one, it looks so sweet!

By the way, LilysLittleTwin, we've created an Order of the Potters page on Facebook, you should look it up.
Yeah, the link is here:
link

Mrs-Grint: Awesome! I wish I had banners!
heart
Aaah! I love the facebook page. I am in LOVE with my cousin, Fran now (Well not really, seeing as that would be incest and we're not lesbians) I got her present late in the post and it was the most BEAUTIFUL replica of the Time-Turner in Prisoner of Azkaban. Who cares if she's a Twazi! I LOVE HER NOW!!
Aaahhh! I WANNA TIME-TURNER!!!!
over a year ago LoveDraco123 said…
cool
Oo! I envy all you people. You got so much Harry Potter stuff! All I have are all the books, and all the movies that are out and a HUGE Harry Potter poster that is probably bigger than my bedroom door. It's stuck over my bed and it looks AWESOME! xD
big smile
I love it! It's so beautiful! I have forgiven her for being a Twazi now, too bad I got her a Edward Cullen pillow. OH WELL!
I am going to use at least half of my birthday and Christmas money on Harry Potter stuff, or else use it to buy a ticket to the grand opening of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park :D
I've spent loads of my Christmas money (I usually save my birthday cash) I now have a very two new posters in my room. Another one of Luna Lovegood and one of Jason Mraz. :)
over a year ago StichxAngel4eva said…
kiss
i think Barty Crouch Jr is HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago amorine said…
Is this chat still about HP? haha.
Anyway, to get back to the subject,
I think, in the sixth movie, the death of Dumbledore sucked. I mean, really. Like the producer thought like "yeah, dumbledore is death. next scene"
over a year ago ginnyweasleyfan said…
cool
My top 3 favorite girls-Hermione,Ginny & Lily!!!u girls rock!!<3
My top 3 favorite boys-Harry,Ron & Draco!!!same as well!!<3
My top 3 favorite characters-Harry,Ginny & Hermione!!!u guys too!!<3
My top 3 favorite baddies-Voldemort!Bellatrix!Grindawald!u guys awesome!<3
My top 3 favorite goodies-Albus!Severus!Lily!your all cool!!<3
over a year ago ginnyweasleyfan said…
DON"T YOU DARE SAY YOU HATE/DISLIKE GINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!