Hermione & Severus Do you have a favorite youtube artist that is mainly SSHG-centric?

karenmiller1972 posted on May 26, 2012 at 02:48AM
I love Severus/Hermione fanvids.

I truly admire those that have a gift of matching motions with song and lyrics and have the timing so precise that it becomes a story. I have faves that I love to rewatch.

I come across some that so aptly fit fanfics that I've recently read that I am amazed.

I know they have a videos portion on this site but, away from home, I can only pull up youtube videos on my phone, it won't play the videos from this site.

The first person on youtube that I found that consistently put out new SSHG videos that quickly fascinated me was 'tangerineextreme' (now Snanger Love).

I always look for other artists that keep the love going in my favorite ship.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Hermione & Severus 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago miss_orange said…
Ahh I was going to say Snanger Love, you beat me to it :/ Yeah, she's amazing, I especially like a video she made, Parachute, and the song is lovely <3
over a year ago karenmiller1972 said…
LOL! Greatness must be recognized... (:
link

I found amchoupiegirl on Youtube that I've liked as well. I'm enjoying searching, but finding someone that is consistently SSHG and mostly good at it.......sometimes it is hard! LOL
mischievous
Okay, its not strictly SSHG, but the moment I saw this, it cheered up my day! Sytherin Pride Rules!
big smile
And this one was hilarious! I loved watching these today! Hufflepuff hugs to you all!