Heroes Niki,Tracy,Barbara.......What about Jessica??

chels125843 posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 08:42PM
kay so,
in a bunch of episodes in season 3 they have mentioned that tracy has two sisters: niki & barbara and angela said that they were able to test the formula on her and her two sisters because her parents were dead....
BUT,
in season one episode "Six Months Ago" there was niki father, Hal Sanders & most of all niki was said to have a sister Jessica!
her alter-ego.
This has been bugging me for a while ever since they said it and I wanted to know if there is an explanation or it is just a mistake...

:)

Heroes 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dark_requiem said…
Really good question, but I have no answer.
over a year ago chels125843 said…
yeah i just dont get it :S
over a year ago suggy said…
Yeah good question. This is the result of introducing too many characters.

They mentioned that Niki, Barbara and Tracy were triplets. After their parents were dead, they were given the abilities and also being adopted by different parents. I guess Hal Sanders and his wife adopted Niki and then 2 years later, Jessica was borned.

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TopCrock said…
uggy is right. The triplets werent related to jessica, jessica was probs adopted too, but jessica stood up to hal, and died to stop niki taking the punches. Then niki adopted jessicas memory as her new alter ego as a way of coping with her new powers. Its all logical and explained. Its not just too many characters leaving the writers lost! Although it is confusing this end! :p
oooooh thanksss :)
over a year ago raknaff said…
I have qusetion. Who is Barbara?
over a year ago eclipse64 said…
Barbara is the third triplet. We've yet to meet her, but I bet she's the version of Niki/Tracy we saw in Angela Petrelli's dream in the season premier.
Oh! Thanks! :D
over a year ago fuddle said…
so are they going to kill off tracy so we meet barbara. maybe barbara is a villan
but then again arnt they nearly all villans
I hope not I loove tracy and I want to see her relationship with nathan. :)
over a year ago TopCrock said…
They can use them both!!! Id prefer a bit of a double character again maybe a fight off between Tracey and Barbara!? I love Traceys powers! But im wondering what on earth Barbaras could be... hope its something cool and not a repeat!
^^ interesting
i know i love her power too! :)
i find tracy and niki's personalities so similar that im happy cause it makes me miss niki less cause i kinda feel like shes still here... :)
over a year ago Joker said…
I'm pretty sure that Niki and Jessica were supposed to be twins so she can't have been adopted, It's just another mistake by the writers all brought on by the fact that they were afraid to just kill off Niki and leave it at that.
^^ no!
they explained it in s3
how come all you do is dis up heroes now?
leave the spot and stop complaining!
over a year ago alexapetrelli said…
I was wondering about Jessica too!
It just doesn't make sense.
Three sisters but yet there's a fourth?
Confused Much =S
^^ read the comments above it explains it all (:
Wait if Jessica is her sister does that Nikis adopted or is Jessica another sister.... hold on I confused myself know!
:S
niki was adopted cause her parents (also tracy&barbaras parents) died. thats why they were able to be given abilities. and then they were adopted and her adopted sister was jessica. (:
Oh, Thanks!
over a year ago Joker said…
I 'dis' Heroes now as you put it because I'm gutted. I absolutely love the first season and actually enjoyed S2 as well unlike most people but with S3 the writers have destroyed all the characters, any continuity and have generally lost the plot. I would put a lot of money on Heroes not making it past one more season without being cancelled and I'll be devo'd then because 5 years Gone was one of the greatest episodes of television I've ever seen and had so much promise.

I stand by what I said about Niki/Jessica though, Jessica is referred to many times as her twin throughout the first season I'm sure.
kay i guess thats your personal opinion towards season 3 and everyone is entitled to their own. but the whole niki and jessica twins?
no.
they dont say it in the first season and jessica was always percieved (by me anyways) as the older sister. especially in episode 10 "six months ago" when jessica goes to see her father Hal. but that i guess was just my interpretation.

and youre welcome raknaff (:
over a year ago CrimsonDawn said…
This is a bit old but...I like ali larter...loved niki/jessica and im not as keen on tracy or heroes...but continue to watch it...also i think the writters always intended jessica to be more then just her split personality because when jessica surfaced on niki she had a tattoo and niki was shown not having a tattoo...that always made me mad they didn't develope on that and be creative...and i miss jessica now and tracy is a bit boring...but im hoping barbara might fix some of the stuff...don't know i think the show needs to be less predictable...but yeaaa it seems to me they kill off all my fav characters too...just puttin that out there but i heard tracy might die soon but will return in some manifestation...i assume barbara so im excited also next episode looks good tracy looks a little more bad ass