Heroes When I First Met Heroes

dvillster13 posted on Jan 20, 2009 at 08:30PM
its like on the home page but instead you add more detail and the best one will be awarded with props so try and make the best one ever :p

Heroes 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dvillster13 said…
monkey
ill start of

i first met heroes when it was half way thru season 1 luckily i heard there was a catch up weekend but i only saw the ones i didnt see before from then on (until season2) i was obsessed with sylar :p
over a year ago Rock_Smurf_77 said…
laugh
Well i had been on fanpop for a little while and saw the show heroes was quite popular. However i didn't watch it as i thort it was only on in america. After that I forgot about it until I saw a Snippet of an advert on bbc 1 and was like OMG WHAT WAS THAT and i missed what the show was called. From then on i watched bbc 1 constantly until the advert came on again and i was even more blown away. So as soon as it came on i was watchin it and was obssessed. By the 7th episode i was loving every minute and i remembered this spot so joined. When i joined I saw a link saying season 2 was going to air in america in a week so i spent the whole night till 6am watchin to the series finale. Ever since then i have watched the episodes as soon as i can and Rewatched the series's so many times. I still cant get over how good it is!!!!!!!!!!

(Enough detail lol)