Heroes Kill Off A Character (Props for winner)

Rock_Smurf_77 posted on Jan 27, 2009 at 12:29AM
Seeing as every1 has a game on here and i dnt :S i thort i wud make one. Tell me if it sounds stupid. I will post a characters name and then you come up with the best death for that character u can. It can be funny, tragic etc. After three days i will post a pick with all the deaths on and the winner will get 3 props. I will run each name for two days and each pick for two days so there will always be a pick and name if you get me. Once again tell me if it sounds stupid.
last edited on Jan 30, 2009 at 04:39PM

Heroes 47 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Rock_Smurf_77 said…
smile
Ok the first character is Maya (Who a lot of people want dead)

Enjoy killing!!
over a year ago want2watcheroes said…
cool
Sounds good to me, when my brain is functioning a bit better ill have a try and give you props lmao. This is good.
smile
Lol thanks.
over a year ago raknaff said…
wink
Maya commited suicide after looking in the mirror.
One per person but u can change urs, just ask.

I'm gunna steal ur idea W2WH and make a list here so:

Raknaff - Maya commited suicide after looking in the mirror.

Chels - Sylar got tired of hearing her whine about her life so he cut her head open :D

Galbraith - She wanted to see what would happen if she ate one of her funky plague tears...

W2WH - From having to much un-protected sex.

The-Stig - Okay, she went to Alabama, they took one look at her, decided she was annoying and shot her.

Rock_Smurf_77 - A truck Driver saw her and sped up, running her over with all 18 wheels of his truck!
last edited over a year ago
laugh
Lol it's not stealing my idea it's just a good way of keeping track.
over a year ago chels125843 said…
Sylar got tired of hearing her whine about her life so he cut her head open :D
over a year ago Galbraith said…
sick
She wanted to see what would happen if she ate one of her funky plague tears...
sick
From having to much un-protected sex.
Competition closes tomorrow night i'm gonna do evry 2 days
over a year ago The-Stig said…
lol W2WH.

Okay, she went to Alabama, they took one look at her, decided she was annoying and shot her.
Ok pick is up!!!!!! Get Voting

Pick close in two days!!

And new character for killing is Hiro!!!!

rainy
Hiro accidentally teleported to a ku klux klan meeting and his powers stopped working, then they killed him.
Hiro's Deaths:

W2WH - Hiro accidentally teleported to a ku klux klan meeting and his powers stopped working, then they killed him.

The Stig - Hiro teleported in to a brick wall and fell dead to the floor
laugh
Oh and btw this comp closes in two days
smile
Comp closes tonite ( it has been two day!!! if no 1 else enters then W2Wh wins by default
Hiro teleported in to a brick wall and fell dead to the floor
laugh
Pick is made for Hiro deaths!!!

Congratulations Galbraith for winnig the Maya Killing!!! 5 props for you.

New Character: Mohinder
big smile
Mohinder: After waking up next to Maya jumped of a 4 story building.
sunny
lol I'd completely forgotten about this - thanks for props =]
ha, love urs raknaff ;)

Mohnider... a zoo owner spotted him with his scales and put him in as a human lizard. But when he had his first doctor check up, the lizard medicine didnt work too well...
laugh
Mohinder:

raknaff - After waking up next to Maya jumped off a 4 story building.

THe-stig - a zoo owner spotted him with his scales and put him in as a human lizard. But when he had his first doctor check up, the lizard medicine didnt work too well...

W2WH - Peter teleported mohinder to past mohinder and they were so annoying they killed eachother.

Galbraith - Having taken the formula, Mohinder goes home to test his new ability, whatever it is. He clears a space in his apartment, concentrates really hard...
and gets Sylar'd

HAddy - he uses his ability to scale a building but noah tracks him down and shoots him in the arms, as he loses control he is plowed by an ice cream truck, which he is allergic to..

laugh
8 hours left till next pick and new character!!
mischievous
Peter teleported mohinder to past mohinder and they were so annoying they killed eachother.
cake
Having taken the formula, Mohinder goes home to test his new ability, whatever it is. He clears a space in his apartment, concentrates really hard...
and gets Sylar'd
over a year ago haddy said…
mischievous
hmmm, mohinders death..he uses his ability to scale a building but noah tracks him down and shoots him in the arms, as he loses control he is plowed by an ice cream truck, which he is allergic to..
Well Done the-stig for winning with the best death for Hiro as that pick is now over. Props for you.

Pick For Mohinder is running and is here: link

New Character: Tracy - Kill Away!!!!!! Closes Wednesday evening!
big smile
Tracy: She found Mohinder as a lizard and his power made him really hungary and ate her.
Tracy, she walked in to a glass factory run by a serial killer and was so excited by the statue of nathan that she froze everything in the shop and it smashed. the owner was so mad that he chopped off her head and hung it in his back garden, lol
over a year ago haddy said…
tongue
she goes to a hot chocolate factory and is really bored, so she makes everything freeze, eventually after one tub is frozen solid, it breaks causing the frozen chocolate to crush her. Cold in nature, hot in death...
crying
Having saved the world from Nathan, Tracy and Ando high five. Neither were ever seen again.
laugh
Tracys death:

Raknaff: She found Mohinder as a lizard and his power made him really hungary and ate her.

The-Stig: Tracy, she walked in to a glass factory run by a serial killer and was so excited by the statue of nathan that she froze everything in the shop and it smashed. the owner was so mad that he chopped off her head and hung it in his back garden, lol

Haddy: she goes to a hot chocolate factory and is really bored, so she makes everything freeze, eventually after one tub is frozen solid, it breaks causing the frozen chocolate to crush her. Cold in nature, hot in death...

Galbraith: Having saved the world from Nathan, Tracy and Ando high five. Neither were ever seen again.
laugh
The competition for Mohinder has closed!!!! Well done to Raknaff and The-Stig who are joint winners!!!! Props for both of you!!!

New pick open for Tracy's Deaths, get voting!!!: link

New character to kill is Nathan!!!! Happy killing!!!
over a year ago karma93 said…
Ando touched him and he flew to the open space and died because of the lack of oxygen.
laugh
Nathans deaths:

Karma93: Ando touched him and he flew to the open space and died because of the lack of oxygen.

The-Stig : Nathan, accidentally walked in on his mum naked. was in such a hurry to get out that he flew in to a lampost and died.

Galbraith: Nathan was flying along, deep in conversation on his cell phone when suddenly he accidentally flew into a helicopter propeller.

Splat
Nathan, accidentally walked in on his mum naked. was in such a hurry to get out that he flew in to a lampost and died.
Nathan was flying along, deep in conversation on his cell phone when suddenly he accidentally flew into a helicopter propeller.

Splat
laugh
I will make pick tonight.
laugh
Winner of Tracys death was Galbraith Congratulations!!!!!

Pick made up for Nathans Deaths here: link

New character is: Noah (HRG) and will run for 4 days as i am busy soz!!
mischievous
Claire trod on his glasses and he was so depressed he slit his wrists with the horns.
Noah - Sandra walked in on him and Angela (scary thought) and got really mad! She may not have abilities, but boy is she good with a frying pan!
laugh
Noahs Deaths:

W2WH - Claire trod on his glasses and he was so depressed he slit his wrists with the horns.

The-Stig - Sandra walked in on him and Angela (scary thought) and got really mad! She may not have abilities, but boy is she good with a frying pan!
laugh
Well done Galbraith, you won Nathans Death!!!

Sorry i forgot about this!!

PIck for Noahs Deaths here: link

New character is The Hunter!!!!!
hmm... ok. Nathan told him about a new guy they had discovered with powers that were very hard to notice unless hunter injected himself with a small amount of radio-activeness. Hunter believed him... sucker!
Hunters Deaths:

The-Stig: Nathan told him about a new guy they had discovered with powers that were very hard to notice unless hunter injected himself with a small amount of radio-activeness. Hunter believed him... sucker!
sad
Looks like this might be the last one as no one is entering anymore!!
over a year ago Kylekankan2 said…
Maybe they don't know who The Hunter is. Like me