Heroes What ideas do you have to fix Heroes

llgoumba posted on Mar 28, 2010 at 08:24PM
I have an idea it might be a little far fetched, but I think it could work. But this is a way to undue some of the mistakes they made in the previous seasons. We all saw that Syler has a son in the future. Syler finds out from a dream that Angela has that his unborn son is the key to saving the world in the future. But there's only one problem the mother is dead and they have to figure out a way to go back into the past and save Elle bishop from being killed by Syler. Elle make's sense to be the mother Syler had sex with her. Peter and Syler go back in time to figure out away to save Elle. But they're consequence's to there actions. When they go back in time they find that Pinehurst is still up and running and lead by Arthur and Nathan. Now this will take bringing characters back that got killed off. But I think Arthur would be the ruthless villain that this show needs and Syler could be a good guy in a bad ass sought of way. And you would have a family that's divided against each other! Then the whole focus will be protecting Elle. The bad guys would want the child never to be born, because they like the future they’re going to have. Which will be a world run by people with Abilities and people without will be force to work and be slaves. And the Irony would be that two people that were lost in life had a child together that would save the world.

Let me know what you think
P.S.
Be nice lol

Heroes 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SailorNova said…
heart
YES! Sylar and Elle need to be together for his full redemption to occur! Love wins! Please write this in the show producers, sirs!!