House MD Fans Nicknames and names! please read! :) :) Introductions!

loveme11 posted on Sep 10, 2009 at 08:05PM
Hey guys, I'm kind of new here, I mean, I had been reading you guys for a while but I had never signed in!
I would just like to know if it's ok for me to call you by your real name/nickname since we are quite a small community on this and I think that would be great!
I would appreciate it if you would tell me on this post to let me now!
I also think it's a great opportunity for users that haven't presented themselves yet to get the chance to know the old ones and for them to know their real names!
Ok, so I just went over what I wrote and I sound like a total freak....but yeah, I hope you get what I mean! lol
so...I'll start,
my name's Alexandra
but everyone calls me Alex!
very happy to meet you all!
xxxx
:)
this is a photo of me:
(btw, It's okay if you don't want to add a photo!)
Hey guys, I'm kind of new here, I mean, I had been reading you guys for a while but I had never signe

House MD Fans 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PhantomofPoker said…
Hey...I'm Mandie. I haven't been here long either...but its a fun site. I was recruited by my friend Numbers here. Welcome for a noob as well. ;)
over a year ago miss_orange said…
Hey! I'm Farah, You can call me Farah, M_O, or Mrs Amnstrong(I'll explain Later:P)
It's great to have you here! welcome to the House Md Fans Club!!
over a year ago DrowningMyFear said…
Welcome! My names Zoey but I go by many things so you can call me Zo or DMF =]]]
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
well im old here but my names jackie lolz u can call me para pc, pcsi, jack, jay, paramore, c, msr szmanda, and whatever u can possibly come up with is ok with me
over a year ago made_of_awesome said…
Heyyyy i'm Allie, MOA, or just made_of_awesome.

she hasn't replied to this yet, but my sister is here (Cheery_blossom, CB, or Leah) you'll probably see her more than me, shes on alot more!

welcome :) ur gonna have a great time here!!!!!!!!

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cheery_blossom said…
Hi!! Welcome to the spot!! You'll love it here, everyones SUPER nice and funny and exciteble and what noott XD

Well my sister i guess made my intoduction lol, but my nickname is CB but some people call me by my real name Leah.

Have fun here!
over a year ago huddyislove said…
big smile
Hey Alexandra :P
I'm Hilly, I'm the general party animal/drinker/vodka lover/shopping princess/occasional bitch and so on...

Oh, and you will love it here! As Cheery said, it's a super nice place to be and we are (almost everyone ) super nice...

Oh, and if you need any help, just ask, I'ld love to help, any time of the day.

This is me :) VVVV
Hey Alexandra :P
I'm Hilly, I'm the general party animal/drinker/vodka lover/shopping princess/occasi
over a year ago thirteen_times said…
Welcome, I'm Rorick, but you can call me tt, ror, rick, thirteen or anything you can think of.
over a year ago HouseAddict87 said…
You can call me Marilee, Mari, Wee-Wee, or HA87. I'll answer to any.
over a year ago Seddy said…
Hi!! =)
My name is Margarida, it means daisy in english! Hehe!! xD
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lovehousemd_frv said…
Hi.I'm from the house dm freaks.My name is jani ,most known ass colaholic^___^.Here is really cool place.I wish you feel good here;)