House MD Fans A Discussion.....*current topic IS...*

cheery_blossom posted on Oct 01, 2009 at 02:41AM
I thought id start this forum because of an extremley long debate that went on at my school today....

A girl in my grade got pregnant. She had an abortion. Once the word had gotten out, i realized that everyone had a different opinion on it. Its not just between Murder or Not anymore. Everyone had an opinion and a reason.

My opinion is that abortion is murder, plain and simple. It shouldnt be done because it shouldnt be necessary. Teeanagers shouldnt be getting pregnant. Protection is very important.

I can see circumstances in wich it would be OK, but there are very few reasons to kill a baby.

Now im wondering what YOU all think....just out of curiosity.....anyone?
save

House MD Fans 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago miss_orange said…
Okay, I Have an opinion.

1)a Teenage Girl shouldn't get Pregnant, this is wrong. this is ruining her Life, she's Not able to have a normal childhood.
2)Abortion IS Murder, in My Religion, Abortion is wrong, and I couldn't agree anymore, this Baby is a Sol, and killing him is a Murder.
3)I'm Not saying that she should Raze the Baby, i deed, I think she shouldn't, she's not in the right position to be a Mother, and she'll ruin the Baby's life, other then her own. so she Probably she should Put him to adoption, or let her Mother raize him (even that I don't want that they le to the kid when he grows up)

Okay, so i'm Probably is not ib the right Position to say that, I mean, I shoked that a Tennage Girl is Pregnant! (yeah I Know, I'm kinda retarted)
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
ok my friend at age 14 had a baby girl she opted out of an abortion cuzz she thought it was wrong and actually the baby has a normal life and its all fine
me it abortian is horrible tht instead of keeping it u should give it up 4 adoption cuzz there r ppl who cant hve babys but really want them
plus teens shouldnt be having sex in the first place never mind protection