House MD Fans *cue the BOOM BOOM SWAGGER*

GoodOldPhooners posted on Apr 20, 2010 at 01:18AM
(I know this probably doesn't constitute a fora topic but I am old an' crotchety and I forgot how this worked D:)

Hey guys! What did I miss?

...derp like anyone in their right mind would remember me :I I was here a long time back kiddies, and look! I've actually ~shapened up~ except not. See now I totally have an excuse. I branched out and found other fandoms (but definately never forgot you guys, and I'm stil rooted into House very well :D) and, more significantly, got trapped in TVTropes.

link

aaa so many new features D8 Help an old lady out, young whippersnappers?

House MD Fans 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HouseJr said…
OMG Phoonkat!!! *glomps* I've missed you <3 Welcome back buddy!! *uber hugs*
over a year ago thirteen_times said…
big smile
Phoonkat *hugs*
over a year ago GoodOldPhooners said…
guuuuyys get off me before you break my ribs or something D:

<3~ I'm quite surprised you two still remember~ But nice to see you're still alive here n'n all 0:

But srsly. All these new things. hng. It makes my brain hurt, how do I work this thing? And I see new faces! Very cool~
last edited over a year ago
*shifty eyes* but that was my plan XD
Yes I'm still very alive, some of the new faces are scareyful, cause there's too many of them, so I kinda hide in the shadows XD So how are ya?!
over a year ago huddyislove said…
smile
WOW!
People are actually coming back! :D
Welcome back :
over a year ago huddysmacked said…
Phoon!!!!!!! I missed you! Even you might not remember me since I was quite new when I joined FP but I do know you (yeah that sounded stalker-ish).

You and Melon were the funniest meerkats ever XDD

And yeah FP got a lot of new features XDD. You'll get used to it.. Though you'll hate the new "fanning" system.
B-but I want to keep my ribs! D8 GET AWAY FROM ME AAAA

Psssh, Irememberyou~(and Cheshire Cat is love <3)

A whut now? Heh, I didn't really notice. I guess I'll end up not using any of 'em. I just meant a weird chatroom thing on the bottom of my screen o: *poke*
You hadn't realized the chatroom =OOOO
No, no I did not. I's weird! J-just...floating down there whatthefeckmahn

*fetal position*
Okay you can keep your rib *grin* And you'll get used to the chat thingy it's really cool!