House MD Fans The Icon club Week 11 is those one liners

oldmovie posted on Aug 18, 2010 at 01:59AM
How many of you are like me and are such icon whores that you can't keep the same icon for a few days let alone a month?

Well you've come to the right place! This is the Icon club!!!!

It's an awesome way for all of us to show our personalities and what we find pretty in the icons we choose as our display ones :)

What is going to happen, every week or so I will post a theme (such as romantic, negative space, different fandom, close up, etc) and you can choose to participate or not participate for that particular theme. Those participating will post their chosen icons in this forum, so that everyone can see, and then keep that icon as their default for 2 days.

So let me summarize all that gibberish:
1) A theme will be posted
2) You pick an icon that fits to the selected theme
3) You post that icon in this forum
4) You display that icon as your default for 2 days
5) You do not have to participate every week (that's only the icon whores such as myself)
6) Icons don't have to always be from House MD unless otherwise stated.
6) ISN'T THIS GOING TO BE FUN!

Theme for week 1: Profile shot
Theme for week 2: Close up on a House MD character/cast
Theme for week 3 : Shot from behind for a favorite character/s
Theme for week 4: Second Favorite House MD ship
Theme for week 5: Your favorite ship ever (lol sorry I fell in love with an icon and I had to create a topic around it)
Theme for week 6: An icon with a funny quote
Theme for week 7: Negative space (which just means a lot of space around the figure of the icon-look at mine for a good example).
Theme for week 8 : An actor/actress who makes your knees go weak.
Theme for week 9: An icon of the last movie you saw (in theaters/on computor/on tv/dvd etc)
Theme for week 10 : That ship that you've always kind of been interested in getting to know better
Theme for week 11: A quote somewhere within the icon
last edited on Jan 03, 2011 at 02:54AM

House MD Fans 164 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...