House MD Fans My Country

Seddy posted on Sep 01, 2010 at 02:15PM
My sister is recently married with an American and he came to Portugal at this holidays. It was the first time he came here and was delighted with the food! xD
The purpose of this post is each one show a little of your country. Well .. I start!

PORTUGAL
I like Portugal because... Has magnificent places to live. It has lots of nature. Lot of culture.
I don't like Portugal because... My sister doesn't live here! And..... politics sucks!
You should come to Portugal because...Besides being a beautiful country, is an ancient country with great history!

Go to: link, link, link
Eat: link, link
Listen (music): link
View (TV / Film): link (a film about the Portuguese Revolution)
The climate of Portugal is: Mediterranean, but the summer it's becaming too hot.

The anthem of Portugal is "A Portuguesa" ("The Portuguese")
The language that Portuguese people speaks is Portuguese (the 7th most spoken language in the world)
The portuguese flag:
My sister is recently married with an American and he came to Portugal at this holidays. It was the f
last edited on Dec 11, 2010 at 12:54AM

House MD Fans 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Seddy said…
smile
If you want to add something else, go ahead!
over a year ago miss_orange said…
mischievous
okay, I'll Do about Lebanon

I Like Lebanon because.... That's Hard, okay, Because it's different Arabic County, more open Minded.
I Hate Lebanon Because: 1. When don't get Much Electricity, Or water, Communications are expensive, (11 cents for minute? wth?)
2. The Worst: Sectarianism, I Can't be The President 'cause I'm not Christian. I Also Can't be The prime Minister 'cause I'm not Muslim Sunni.
3. The Summer sucks, Bad Humidity, Not if you live in Lebanon's Mountain.

Go To: Zahle, Tripoli, Biblos, Beirut: Down Town.
Eat: Taboole, Kebbe تبولة كبة
Listen: Don't listen To New Lebanese Music! They Suck! listen to old One, Fayruze, and stuff Like That
View: Lebanese Show also Suck, they are as bad as it gets in Drama, The only Comedy They are good at, are The political ones, Like John Stewart, But even Those are different by The Channel (Like Fox, It's for The Republics)
Climate: Mediterranean, The winter is awesome, It Rains on The cost, and snows everywhere else. But The summer is too Humid, It's Not desert Like The Other Arabic Countries.
You Should Come to Lebanon Because: I Can't see a Reason Why will anybody live in This Country. But Yes, It is an Ancient Country, all over the History we've been Concurred By Lots of Countries, So You'll find somethings from The Romanian, The Turkish, The French.
The anthem of Lebanon is: كلنا للوطن (we're all for The Country)
The Language For Lebanon is Arabic, But, we study our Scientific Matériels in French, other Classes in English, Some Countries Teach all The Materials in French or English.

I Would Like To Point Out That I Hate This Country, I Hate Living in It, and Some day I Would get the hell out of this Place.

The Lebanese Flag:
okay, I'll Do about Lebanon

I Like Lebanon because.... That's Hard, okay, Because it's different Ara
heart
^I love Lebanon flag! =o
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Epetrus said…
SLOVAKIA
I like Slovakia because: Apatr from it being my home, it has the most beautiful nature I've ever seen. It had kick-ass shopping centres.
I don't like Slovakia because: It's not really the friendliest country out there. And we get some crazy crimes from time to time.

Go to: Bojnice, Bratislava, Devin, random caves and random hot springs(we've got loads), Vlkolínec, Aupark, Avion...
Gastronomy: bryndzové halušky, guľáš, oštiepok, parenica, kysnuté koláče, jablková štrúdľa
Drink: Slivovica XD and so much more alcohol...for some reason, we've got quite a lot of that...
Listen (music): I don't listen to Slovak music...at all, so I can't help you there
View (TV / film): Pacho, hybský zbojník (Comedy); Fontána pre Zuzanu; [link Not much, but I've never seen most of them...
The climate of Slovakia is: continental
You should come to Slovakia as a tourist and get a tour around some historically important places (mostly castles)
The anthem of Portugal is "Nad Tatrou sa blýska" (Translation: "Far above the Tatra, lightning bolts are pounding.") Or somethign like that...
In Slovakia the spoken language is Slovak.

Here's some pictures:
link
link
link
link
link

The Slovak flag:
SLOVAKIA
I like Slovakia because: Apatr from it being my home, it has the most beautiful nature I've
^The last image it's amazing! +.+
over a year ago Epetrus said…
Yay :D I'm happy you like it :D
Portugal sounds like a pretty awesome place. Especially the food and nature :D Do you have any pictures? :)
big smile
^You're welcome! =)
Yes!! Portugal it's amazing! I'm gonna put some photos!! =)
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
hmmmm im stuck between two countries
russia or canada!!

Ill do canada later kay!!
smile
^LOL
Ok honey! =)
over a year ago lovehousemd_frv said…
Bulgaria

I like Bulgaria because...bulgaria have so beautiful nature,politicians are stars:p

I don't like Bulgaria because... have holes everywhere.In 1 km have like 64657621 holes,Not have work

Go to:Varna(Every BG teen want to teach there),Veliko{Great} Tarnovo(i love this city.I want to live there),Pirin,Rila and so on

Eat:I don't know

Listen (music):BG hip hop.I love bulgarian hip hop so much

View (TV / film):There have only 2 TV Series and they both are soap operas.But also have old movies that are so good.

The climate of Bulgaria is:Beautiful Summer.In winter is so cold and have ice.Grrrr.This winter i fall not,not 2,not 3,not 4,not 5,not 6,not 7,not 8,9 times.Yeah.9 times>.<

The anthem of Bulgaria is: Мила Родино(Sweet Motherland)

link

link

link

link

The Bulgarian flag:
[b][i]Bulgaria[/i][/b]

[b]I like Bulgaria because...[/b]bulgaria have so beautiful nature,politician
over a year ago thirteen_times said…
New Zealand

I like New Zealand because… It's a beautiful country with good food, drink, and mostly nice people.

I don't like New Zealand because... Gangs, continuous rainy days, the mud. Damp houses. NZ is very isolated from the rest of the world.

Go to: Rotorua, Piha Beach, Tekapo, Wellington, Akaroa, Arthurs Pass

Eat: Pork and potatoes on the hāngi, kiwi pavlova.

Listen (music): Battle Circus- Send in the Clones link
J. Williams feat Scribe- You Got Me link
Kids of 88- Just a little bit link

View TV: Outrageous Fortune link)
RadiRadiRah link

View Movies: Once Were Warriors link)
Eagle vs Shark link
Lord of the Rings trilogy link

The climate of New Zealand is: The north of New Zealand is subtropical and the south temperate. The warmest months are December, January and February, and the coldest June, July and August. In summer, the average maximum temperature ranges between 20-30ºC and in winter between 10-15ºC. While these temperatures are the norm, the weather in New Zealand can change unexpectedly as cold fronts or tropical cyclones quickly blow in.

The anthem of New Zealand is: God Defend New Zealand link

The Language For New Zealand is: English, Maori and New Zealand Sign Language.

You should come to New Zealand because: of the Abel Tasman National Park, Extreme Sports, Maori Culture and the Nature.

link

link
New Zealand

I like New Zealand because… It's a beautiful country with good food, drink, and most
lovehousemd_frv @ Pirin is soo beautiful!! +.+
Yeah,I know.My classmates go there and say me that there is so cool.and Say me Jani:)
mischievous
Ok Jani! =) You can call me Daisy... That's what my name means! xD
Ok daisy:D