Jaffar Jackson I TALKED TO JAAFAR JACKSON!(:

OMGMJfanforeva posted on Sep 16, 2010 at 11:21PM
Yo!(: Lmfao Yes i did! dont believe me? go on formspring!(: he is sounds sexy through de phone lmfaoo X)

Jaffar Jackson 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JaafarLovesMe said…
:O what did u say to him on the phone!?!?!
over a year ago Actress9663 said…
heart
AHHHHHHHHH! WOOT WOOT! What did you talk about?!
over a year ago OMGMJfanforeva said…
Okay So He called someone was Laughing ALOT like seriously they wouldnt be quiet it was a little kid( i think it was either blanket or jermajesty) so Yea he ask me how my day was and stuff! andya i told him i was like so exicted cuase i was talking to him and he said cool so ya! and he said he would of text me 2day but he didnt :(
over a year ago Actress9663 said…
laugh
Awwwwww congratulations! or however u spell that... lolz was his # blocked? (and no im not asking for it lolz)
over a year ago JanetJFan said…
Your Not the only one who talks to him!!!:D LOL i tlked to him on formspring once and i have him and Cayla on aim.(: And his private facebook. He is extremly cute on Phone!!:DD
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
ARE YOU FOR REAL?!
over a year ago MMsMusic98 said…
I'm sorry but how can i talk to him on formspring !??!?!?!?! i mean through the phone (headset)! !?!?
over a year ago JanetJFan said…
big smile
@Paloma Yes seriously for Real, and he now disabled his formspring. -___- But do any of you have his BBM he posted it on his facebook b4 it deleted, and i didnt get it down.-___-
@MMsMusic98 If you have WEbcam u can tlk to him on Skype If you Want! If you have him on twitter then you can get the skype but if not inbox me.
over a year ago UmOkayThen said…
I asked Jaafar if he wanted to date and he said "suree" Sometimes I say the drndest things ;P
over a year ago AlEXXUS14 said…
laugh
lol baiscally on formspring jaafar iz HELLA KRAZI he well talk bout naughty thxss and he well date and chick no matter whats im telling ya its KRAZI