John Krasinski What did you think of it?

MoreThanThat posted on Jul 03, 2007 at 11:51PM
So I just got back from watching License to Wed, and thought I'd drop by to see what everyone else thought about it. Aside from myself there was only three other people there. (I kinda live in a small town) I thought the movie was cute, of course I like romantic comedies. I was surprised to see three other The Office actors in the movie. I had already known about two of them, but didn't know of the third. (Don't wanna post and spoil) So what did everyone else think about it?

John Krasinski 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DarthVibbert said…
i liked it, i thought it was funny
over a year ago halpertlove said…
i was kinda going in with low expectations... basically i went just to see john for an hour and a half. but, i ended up really enjoying it. it was funny and john was simply adorable! my boyfriend went with me (he was not very excited to see it at all) and he ended up laughing more than i did. it was slightly cheesy, but all in all it was worth my boyfriend's $6.50.
over a year ago RandomGirl15 said…
Any movie involving John for and hour and a half is alright in my book!
over a year ago brokenbrain said…
I was very disappointed in the movie. It definitely was not worth the $10 I spent to watch it.
over a year ago abcd said…
i thought it was a so-so movie because it is kind of predictable, but overall it was a good movie