Jon & Kate Plus 8 Travel Tips For The Gosslings

Lissette posted on Oct 02, 2008 at 06:22AM
Wanted to make a suggestion for the gosslins. A tip for family travel, use those big plastic clothes bags that you vacume all the air out of, so that you can fit all the clothes in the luggage bags easily! It may minimize the amount of luggage bags you have to travel with.
last edited on Oct 02, 2008 at 06:39AM

Jon & Kate Plus 8 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CleoSertori1234 said…
I DON'T THINK THOSE WORK!!
OH and ITS GOSSELIN!!
over a year ago Crepage said…
They should use them because they could put one of the kids clothes in one and write their name on it! In the airport I think they should us the rings! The kids are old enough to know to hold on to the rings!If not they should pysh them in their strollers and when the are getting ready to get on the plane give them to that guy that always stands there. The reason they get behind in the airport is because the always have to stop and set the kids hands somewhere and then Kate gets streesed out because their not on schedule! They should really accepted these because they bought the rings and strollers and if the rings and strollers sit at home thats money down the drain!
over a year ago geebabieex3 said…
Crepage is absolutley right. (=
over a year ago checkeredsox said…
goslings are baby ducks...
And it is G-O-S-S-E-L-I-N!!!!
over a year ago gosselinfan626 said…
yeah, strollers shouldn't be used at 4
Your right gosselinfan626
over a year ago Crepage said…
But it is so hard for them to get through a airport just holding their hands so if they use the strollers they get through faster
zzz
True Crepage.