Jon & Kate Plus 8 Mady & Gymboree

brightonhome posted on Dec 08, 2008 at 07:02AM
I just started watching this show and OMG, this child is a BRAT! I really think she has got to have some sort of emotional problem. She is never happy, she has a mouth on her and she is mean. Cara OTOH is an angel! What is up with that?

Also, I noticed the only clothes the kids wear are from Gymboree which can be $$$ for just ONE kid. Gymboree doesn't seem to be a store that would outfit them at no cost...does anyone know? I just bought an outfit and another shirt and it was $108 for ONE kid...imagine doing that for 8...and the stuff I bought was on sale.

Jon & Kate Plus 8 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hbluva said…
Ohh mi... just because they have eight kids that dosent mean they have to wear dirt cheap clothes, jon and kate can do what they want.
over a year ago brightonhome said…
well of course not but even though we make a good living my kids wear all different brands, not just one brand and that brand being $$$. I mean all the jammies, hair bows, etc are all from Gymboree!
over a year ago CleoSertori1234 said…
Yeah right brightonhome I bet your total for that stuff was NOT $108.You just want popularity.
over a year ago Crepage said…
Not all their clothes are from Gymboree! Some of them are Gap Kids and other places because some of the clothes they wear aren't even at Gymboree like the Soccer shirts Mady and Cara have ae not from Gymboree
Cool.
The little kids even have shirts made just for them
Brightonhome Mady is not a brat! She just has some emotional meltdowns!
Right tell it Crepage!!!!
Thanks!
Your welcome!!
Mady is stuborn but not a brat!!!
Right on Crepage!!
I don't know what you are talkin about brightonhome
over a year ago zahsera said…
Oh. come on...who's mean now. I was a teacher in Kuala Lumpur and I know quite well ho to take care of children like Mady. She is sweet and intelligent! I feel that Kate is doing the right thing and are deciplining the children on the right track.
Loving, caring and at the same time "strict"
Don't ever compare your chidren! They have their own talents and May God Bless them all. I love you all.
I agree with you zahsera!!
over a year ago omgitsallysayn said…
Hey brightonhome or whatever the heck your name is, she's EIGHT for crying out loud. So stop.
I agree with omgitsallysayn.
over a year ago 2cutekids said…
monkey
About the kids Gymboree clothes, if you look at the credits at the end, these are donated by Gymboree for free to advertising. But I did just read that Kate sells them at consignment after. I personally have no problem with Jon or Kate. I like the show. I don't watch it everytime it comes on but I do like to tune in sometimes. I feel like to many people are hard on them for no reason. I think most people would do the same things they do if given the chance. I am a mother of two and I feel over whelmed consistently. I can't imagine how Jon and Kate do it every day, and I think without the show they probably wouldn't make it. The show helps so much financially, with the free clothing and other things, the money they make, the help they get and now book deals and everything else. I would do it in a second.
About Mady being a brat.. All kids act out sometimes. My two act up all the time. Yeah they are spoiled but who wouldn't want to give their kids everything they can. I am a stay at home mom and buy my kids only Gymboree and Janie and Jack. I do without namebrand clothing and all the extras so my children can have the best of everything. I know there is no reason they have to have things like that but that is just what I choose to do with my money, others spend it on nice cars or huge houses. People shouldn't concern themselves so much with what someone else does or has.
yep.
over a year ago madygosselinfan said…
I have allways loved mady gosselin from the start and i still so leave her alone
over a year ago leahcara8 said…
angry
leave her alone shes only eight and she probaly doesnt like you either