Jon & Kate Plus 8 New house!

gosselinluver posted on Feb 08, 2009 at 03:41AM
if u want to see pics of their new house in Wernersville, PA... go to www.youtube.com/gosselinluver and click on the video "the gosselin's houses!! plus new!" the first pics r of their old old house in wyomissing, and the second pics r of elizabethtown, and the third are of their NEW HOUSE!! enjoy!
last edited on Feb 27, 2009 at 11:14PM

Jon & Kate Plus 8 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
Thanks for that! You really should post some of your videos on here... they're really good.
over a year ago hbluva said…
laugh
That is a HUGE house!
over a year ago Crepage said…
smile
It is HUGE
big smile
And they have a lot of property! The kids could easily get lost in their backyard.

On to a slightly different note- they kept the interview room the same. I wonder if they now have the interview room set up all the time or if they only set it up when they need it like they did in their old house.

haha, it's so weird watching them in their new house- I'm so used to the old one! It feels like I'm watching one of their "going away" episodes.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hbluva said…
Same here! That house just dosent seem like there home yet! Maybe some furniture would help.... Haha
over a year ago TheGosselinsRox said…
awesome vids!
over a year ago ellyc19111 said…
tongue
Oh that new house is ridiculous. Kate always bitched about cleaning the old one, now with all those bedrooms and bathrooms, she must be unbearable to live with. Plus, in the newest episode, she yelled at the workers to take off their shoes because NOBODY wears shoes in HER house! I can't stand it already! And please!!!! Unfold those arms from accross your chest honey! You remind me of your daughter Maddie....
over a year ago jenine said…
kiss
Hi this took forever alls i wanted to comment on was the episode tonight when they were painten the basement WHY if he's a painter didn't he tape the surbases??? before the kids started painting that was the stupidest thing i seen yet OMG it woulda been much easier instead of going around with a rag he's gonna have to repaint the surbases now cause there a mess but why im on here i do want to say does all the other reality family shows have this much stuff on the computer about them??? WOW theres seriously a blog for everything? is that normal? cause if it is thats ashame i didnt no to to this extent how much people really care about this family like half the comments i read some of these people have to be related to them getting out there frustrations cause honestly i could never live like that theres not that much money in the world that they could pay me for me to do that to my family i mean i totally love love love the show but its getting scary that they have to real these or do they even bother to read them i kinda feel sorry for them now because i think there under alot of stress they have to be well thats all i wanted to say i will continue to pray for there family that everything works out for them!!!! Thanks for listening lol!!!!
over a year ago Lindsaypetunia said…
I like your new house a lot. your kides are get. I wach your show all the time.
over a year ago Lil_D3vil said…
smile
You can always watch the Realtors slide show from Remax..wow that home is HUGE with 14 rooms and 6.200 square feet. and 26 acers and pool.
link

Here is the listing of their old house.
link
over a year ago gosselinluver said…
idk how to put my videos on here!
smile
Just go to the main page and click "Add Video" (it's near the top, right above the video section), and just follow the directions there.
over a year ago jean1958 said…
kiss
you all need to get a life..lmao.....hbluva-its never going to feel like home idiot because guess what-its not your home.how old are most of you people here - tweens???? good god stop helping those two morons j&k exploit thier kids.