Jon & Kate Plus 8 ASWESOMEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!

TheGosselinsRox posted on Mar 13, 2009 at 11:13PM
OK I HAVE A FEW AWSOME AWESOME AWESOME NEWS EVERRR!!!

1) Season 5 starts in May

2)whick prooves they rnt seperating its all a rumor

3)not so awesome but season 4 ends soon

4) but that means it should come out on DVD soon!

5)New link that will poove everything to you! go to the users channel to get part 2 and 3
link

SOOOOOOOOO EXCITING! RIGHT??? NO MORE RUMORS ALL IS GOOD!

Jon & Kate Plus 8 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
That's cool that there will be another season, though it doesn't necessarily mean that the rumors are untrue. It's only about two months between new episodes, so that isn't too bad.

Thanks for posting the video!
over a year ago TheGosselinsRox said…
cool
okkkkk cool
over a year ago TheGosselinsRox said…
hope that its true cuz i saw the com 4 nxt weeks finale
over a year ago Crepage said…
But their contract isn't up till June so they have to start another season but they don't have to finish the season.
over a year ago Heather_Clowers said…
heart
I love this show and i hope it goes on for many years. It has helped them get many things for their family. A bigger house that they needed so bad . All the children are kept nice. Sometime Kate is so crazy about the mess they get in to but we all have our issues.. She loves her family. Jon is a great family man.. The only thing I see wrong and I watched all 4 seasons is their daughter Mady.. They should reward Cara if they dont already because she is so well behaved. Mady is so mean to everybody just wait till she is a teen . You think its bad now.. I sometimes think Jon and Kate over look her because they got so much on their plate and that child knows it.. I cant beleive they let her get away with so much.. She thinks she runs that home. Like she is the mommy.. I wish they would do something about what she does . Other than that I love everythimg about this family.
over a year ago CleoSertori1234 said…
I agree with Heather_Clowers
over a year ago krmujn said…
smirk
Other times, I see the twins doing sweet things for the 6. Mady fed I think it was hannah so she could have he cupcake.I often see the twins hug & kiss the little ones. but I was very disturbed to see mady kicking one of the little girls over & over & it went unchecked. There is a lot of hitting but I guess w/that many you can't be everywhere at once.
As for the "rumors," the producers set that whole thing up by running those clips of them quarreling. and all the fans fell for it.
wowe
over a year ago krmujn said…
This is an episode taken when they moved into the big house-Kate is moping on the couch w/a pout on her face making snarky remarks "taking his spotlight." Sometimes I think she needs counseling.
No she doesn't.
over a year ago chsw said…
This is to everyone who has made negative comments about Jon and Kate and their parenting styles. These nasty rumors are distasteful. I am a social worker in a women's hospital and everyday I see new parents who act just like Jon and Kate. The new mother is usually giving the new father commands and it is really quite comical to an outsider. I have sense enough to realize the family is under alot of stress and their comments to one another can easily be taken out of context. Give them a break. You do not know what is really going on in their relationship because you are not in it.
I agree with chsw
over a year ago helenoftroy said…
Don't you remember the line, "I don't care what you say about me, just spell the name right."  As long as they create controversey, they stay in the limelight of fans.  I said last time, Cara said Kate was the Queen Bee, correction, it was Maddy.  Kate is obsessive compulsive, controlling, and who can blame her.  She has to run a tight ship, however, Jon is always the target.  He will eventually break, I see it comming.  But where is he going, he is commited to his family and would never, I believe desert them, I do think he will have a nervous breakdown.  After she beats him into the ground somemore.
Ur rude!
over a year ago teecool said…
New Book Release
I really like Jon & Kate Gosselin show, I followed it from when it started, it's sad to see what happened. But Has anyone heard about a author who wrote a marriage book just for them Jon & Kate Gosselin. I found it and downloaded a copy is was a good book. Here is link

link
over a year ago Faz said…
smile
we are all jus watching from afar and commenting on how the family are and the good and bad points, can any1 really put themselves in their shoes for 1 minute and think........I love the kids and Mady is a diva but have u noticed how the sextuplets are very patient children? Coz they had 2 be from the start and 2 adults to 8 children isnt easy...... i Hope that they are well and have a good life although they are crazy family ( in the nicest way possible) do u blame them????!!!!
kewl