Jon & Kate Plus 8 Season Five Opener

hbluva posted on May 26, 2009 at 11:19PM
I don't think I realized how bad it is between Jon and Kate. They barely spoke two words to each other at the Sextuplets fifth birthday. It is horrible to think of them doing it all alone and them talking about how they might have to. I never pictured them getting a divorce. They just got re-married! When Jon and Kate where both asked "What does the future hold?" I froze in disbelief to hear no response. I read on the internet that if Kate wanted two more seasons of the show, the producers asked them to go to marriage counseling. Anything thing at this point to keep them together and be happy, it's also in the kids best interest
save

Jon & Kate Plus 8 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 34rokytop said…
hmmm
It is such a sad situation. I agree, the need some counseling and as much as I enjoy watching the show, maybe forgoing the show for a period of time should be considered. If the marriage can be saved it should be first on their list. You can tell how much they love the children. In the first seasons they went to church and did little things for each other; mother's day breakfast, birthday vacation for Jon. Have they spoke with their pastor? Is Jon having a midlife crisis because of the stress?
over a year ago krmujn said…
I thought he was having a crisis , too. He seems to be rebelling against everything he said he was so into. Now he doesn't want to be home w/the kids. Kate is heartbroken. he just seems resentful.
I pray they will go to counseling. If TLC requested it, I'm sure Kate will do it willingly, but I'm not too sure about Jon.
over a year ago Crepage said…
They sat at different tables at the party. But maybe the 100th epsiode might make it better.
over a year ago LeahRulez1 said…
hmmm
yeah i think it did ..... why is it on season five it was all depressing why couldnt they make it happy like the 100th episode