Jon & Kate Plus 8 Jon and Kate Divorce

LBarnes316 posted on Jun 23, 2009 at 03:26PM
Ahhh! Jon and Kate are separating =( I was watching the episode last night and tears were coming to my eyes. I read this article about the divorce and what will happen with the show here: link I also found a photo gallery of the family during the good times to hopefully cheer me up during this sad time, hopefully it will cheer all you up too: link

Jon & Kate Plus 8 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jjonnaf said…
crying
I am so sorry to see this happen...Speaking from experience....they will both regret this.....I predict that their show and their life as they now know it..... (especially financially) will collapse..Isn't it typical? They struggle for ''the so called good life" they finally attain what they want and it isn't enough. My heart goes out to them and their children.."been there...done that" bad mistake! However,I do not want to be totally pessimistic..maybe they will find what they are looking for and all will be happy.
over a year ago krmujn said…
Well, I hope that they made some investments. Jon has just taken himself out of the picture. So much for loving his kids.She said she's been dealing w/this for 6 months. Not very long. Why didn't they try counseling. maybe when the Judge hears there's 8 kids, he'll make them go. i wish they could find a way to save this marraige.
over a year ago lizarosa said…
Do you think that the reason for their divorce is that Jon's ego has been shattered now that he has watched all the episodes showing Kate with full control? I heard him say "I'm only 32 years old. I really don't know what's gonna happen." What a selfish thing to say when you have 8 kids depending on you. I'm not watching them anymore. It is too common to witness adults putting their needs first before their children.
over a year ago krmujn said…
he never wanted those 6 babies. He felt trapped. Kate's belittling him all the time didn't help. he finally cracked under the pressure. But they could have taken a cooling off period. It looks like Jon has just washd his hands of them.
"I'm only 32 years old." What is that supposed to mean? He wants to be free to run around like he was twenty. They shouldn't have spoiled those kids so badly; they are definately going to feel the difference. He always played w/the kids. Kate still has to wash, cook,clean. She's too controlling to accept a housekeeper. The kids will have to amuse themselves. I hope the show stays on. I want to know how this works out. One of the tabloids paid Kevin thousands of dollars to betray his sister. I know kate is difficult but that was uncalled for. I just don't think kate sees how awful & irritating she can be tho, even watching old episodes.