Katherine and Stefan Stefan and Katherine and Delena FanFiction

EastendersRox posted on Mar 08, 2011 at 07:07PM
Todays FanFiction By EastendersRox is starring.......

Stefan Salvatore-Paul Wesley

Katherine pierce-Nina Dobrev

Elena Gilbert- Nina Dobrev

Damon Salvatore-Ian Somerhalder

Enjoy
-----------------------------------------­---­---­

(Stefan POV)

Dear Diary

7 April 2011

things have been hard with katherine liveing with us she brings up alot of memories whitch is hard for me and damon. Today has been the worst of all the time shes been here in mystic falls this year. memories filled my mind when she reminded me of the time we danced at the founders ball and after when i confessed my love for katherine or what i thought ws love........ i cant help but feel somewere inside me that something sill cares for her but i am not going to let it grow bigger for elenas sake im talking crazy i love elena not katherine.....

i walked out of the boarding house and into my car and i drove slowly to elenas house i need to see her to take my mind off katherine but i cant help but think mabey elena will only make me think of katherine because they look so alike ? well im going to see her anyway and nothing my mind says will stop me! i arivved and pulled up on the side of the road beside elenas house i saw her in her bedroom window writeing in her diary i smiles and as soon as she saw me she smiled back and went out of her room next she was at the door art you going to came in and say happy birthday to me? she said in a excited tone of voise she ran out to me and hugged me i had no idia it was her birthday i said in my mind!how could i forget something like this ! so were is my prezzie she said in a playful voise i i uh left it at the boarding house sorry i will pop back and get it later i said trying to make it beliveable her happy smile then turned into a frown how could you forget that its my birthday ive been reminding you all week! and why lie that you left my presentat the boarding house she said crossly crossing her arms im sorry i said ive been so busy with katherine and i..i elena looked me in the eyes and said that its ok you can take me into town tomorrow!elena then wrapped her armed around him and hugged him she then kissed him the snog ended and elena played with his hair I love you katherine stefan wispered. wwwhat did you say elena said shocked by what her boyfriend had just said she pulled away from him did you just say katherie she said with a horrafied look on her face iii dident mean it stefan said in a blurelena then ran for her car stefan caught her please dont go elena i dident mean it im so sorry he blurted out let me go let me go she screamed she ran and got into her car

(elenas POV)

elena was upset about what her boyfriend had just said she drove away without thinking it was her birthday! she dident know where she was going bonnies was neerist she ran out of the car tears in her eyes and knocked on the door hard her father anwered why elena der whats wrong if you looking for bonnie shes out with caroline dont know where or when they will be back bonnies father said lazyaly elena ran she would go and see her parents then.it took 5 minets to get from bonnies to the cemetary she ran over to her mother and fathers grave and said please help me mom everythings a mess stefan just called me katherine! stefan did what she heard a voise behind her say she turned around to see stefans older brother damon standing in front of her eyes wide and mouth open nothing what are you doing here elena replied i like cematerys he replied and i just heard you say that my little brother called you katherine damon said acting worried oh damon she said and flung her arms around him everythings a mess! as eelna sat down with damon and told him all about what just hapopened he just stared at her as she told the story elena then slowly kissed damon... the kiss lasted for a few secondes and she then realized what she was doing she pulled away shaking her head this is wrong she said damon then said no this is right and bent down and kissed her.

Stefans POV

this was all a mess after elena drove away in her car after what happened he turned around and saw katherine standing a few steps behind him she ran over to him oh dear its safe to say stefan that you have messed up BIG style katherine said stefan ignored her and began to walk away she walked with him why say my name stefan why not elena unless you still love me like i love you theres no geting out of this one if you truely loved her you would no us apart its not that hard damon can do it she said in a playful voise fine katherine what do you want me to de confess my undieing love for you well here is it katherine im in love with you really madly in love with you thats why i called elena by your name stefan then kissed katherine......
Todays FanFiction By EastendersRox is starring.......

Stefan Salvatore-Paul Wesley

Katherine pi

Katherine and Stefan No replies