Klaus and Bonnie Klaus' bedroom

xDenYsaDenYx posted on Mar 20, 2012 at 03:32PM
I saw this random video and I watched it like two times and I didn't really find it special/interesting at all. But than I noticed something. In the video JoMo was presenting Klaus' house or something like that, here's the link: link and he showed us Klaus' bedroom. We didn't see it in 3x14 when it was all about his house and I think we will see it in the next episodes. I heard that in 3x16 there was no Klaus(I will not watch the episode so...sorry if I'm wrong) so I belive we will see it in 3x17 or 1x18. In the 3x18 synopsis there is a part which says: "After Klaus threatens someone close to Bonnie (Kat Graham), she has no choice but to work on the spell he needs". Now I will assume she does the spells with him in HIS house.
Maybe Klaus will want to do some random stuff in his bedroom and he can't leave Bonnie alone.So here is the first person to see his bedroom.
I just don't belive that he and Caroline are gonna hang out in his bedroom after her 'betrayal'. Klaus doesn't trust her anymore. As for Rebekah she's too busy doing nasty things with Damon and sometimes Sage.Esther is far away with Finn, Elijah and Kol left.
I hope it's Bonnie because it would be funny and cool I think. He can be all by himself but what can he do there?Read some old love letters or draw? We didn't see him draw the ponny in 3x14 and he was drawing in the living room in 3x15(If they really wanted to show his bedroom they could do it there?).
So who's the mysterious person who we will see in Klaus' bedroom first?

Also I thought a lot about the way JP chose to show his 'tender' side. I don't know about you guys and I probably won't if you don't tell me your POV, but I would have loved to make a 9-10 year old girl make Klaus softer. I mean with all that Rebekah drama, he could just walk on the street or I don't know take some really odd forest walk and meet a little girl with blue soft eyes and blond her with her teddy bear(little Rebekah~!xD). And yes even a flashback would have been wonderfull. Image him seeing the little girl after he stabed his sister, image him seeing her crying and than conforting her and than taking care of her. Later protect her from some random vampire dudes and who can resist a young little girl with a teddy bear when she looks like a younger version of a person you love but had recently a fight with(little Rebakah still here<3)?Especially to those big pleading blue eyes?. But at the end of the day showing that his humanity was still there without the whole love-Caroline stuff.
In the end Caroline looks like Rebekah anyway and that little girl would look like her so I don't see why not...
I want to know your POV on the bedroom thing and this way of showing his soft side. Even say your way of showing his soft side:)
Anyway thanks for reading! <3

Klaus and Bonnie 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Danna_ said…
Well, I have a bad feeling that all this have something to do with Caroline. But I hope that I am wrong.