kyle broflovski if Kyle were a girl.

dragons0214 posted on May 23, 2015 at 01:38PM
this is a forum for you guys to let your imagination run wild as you come up with a feminine version of kyle. think of friends, looks, personality, etc. I'm planning on posting a fanfiction on here based on the posts that i like the most.

kyle broflovski 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MoreThanFangirl said…
If Kyle were a girl, she´d be really pretty with long curly red hair and smart, probably the best pupil in class, but many guys would be too shy to talk to her and there´d be many jealous kids in class, too, because of Kyle´s intelligence, good grades and cute butt.
She wouldn´t have any real friends because she´d be shy with boys and the girls would be too mainstream and bitchy for her. Also, she´d often feel lonely because she was different. Stan would be, as a boy, hanging out with Kenny, Cartman and Butters, having Wendy as his girlfriend, so Kyle would be jealous of her in a platonical way. Stan would like to have Kyle as a friend, too, but that wouldn´t work out because of Wendy´s jealousy.
Kyle would not wear trendy clothes (remember she would never be able to follow trends, even if she tried) and her favorite color would be green.
She´d be Jewish, so that would be another thing that made her different from others, especially with Cartman, who would still bully her, and she wouldn´t have a boyfriend because of the reason mentioned above and because she´d be very choosy about that.
She´d be a very creative person: she´d write, paint, draw, compose... but she wouldn´t have many people to show her work to.
She´d always try to help others and she´d think a lot about world problems.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dragons0214 said…
For a name I was thinking about Kylie, or something like that. I'm planning on posting my fanfiction based on these posts in a couple weeks or so, depends on how many replies I get in a couple of weeks
over a year ago dragons0214 said…
since the fanfic has started already, this is now for people to suggest what happens next in the story