LGBT Saying hi...

meredith posted on Aug 29, 2006 at 06:44PM
This is just a place to say hi! I'm Meredith, 25 years old, and I live with my partner of eight and a half years.
save

LGBT 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rene said…
Hello! My name is Rene. I'm thirtysomething years old and I came out about a year and a half ago. I've met a wonderful guy, we've been dating for about five months, and I am the happiest I have ever been!
over a year ago Schmidty said…
Hi! My name is Ashley, and I'm coming out slowly, I'm 25 years old. I was kinda seeing someone, but I broke it off for many of reasons, but I'm looking for someone who will love me for who I am.
over a year ago robertchaseicu said…
Hi, I'm not gonna tell my name but I've never had a date. I have a crush on my best friend though. I'm 13 and just figuring out how to handle being bi.
over a year ago niceapril said…
Hi, my name is April and I'm 13. I've never had a girlfriend, but a few weeks ago, I lost a girl I loved :( but I'm coping.
over a year ago lucia82 said…
hi, im lucia and im 16 years old, im bi, but i like girls a lot
i've never had a girl frien but i hace a crush on a lot of girls. im too scared to come out.
over a year ago SunnydaleGirl said…
Hi I am Natalie 19 from the UK came out about a year ago was hard as it is for everyone! Havent had a girlfirend yet which suxs but i am looking to find someone this year :)
over a year ago HoleyJeans said…
Hello! Welcome! It's nice to meet you!
over a year ago ilovefinnhudson said…
hi im not gonna say my name but im 14 and im bi and really liking a guy and girl but dont know wat to do
over a year ago Milagros97 said…
smile
Hi im Mila . Im 16 soon 17 . I like someone and talking to someone. Im bi but i see myslef more of a lesbian . I love my girl too much .
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
big smile
Hello i'm Pauline from California, i'm 15 soon to be 16. I'm bi and proud of it! I'm also poly
last edited over a year ago