Merlin and Morgana Mergana A-Z

Queen_I posted on Sep 12, 2011 at 09:18AM
I saw this on a lot of other sites too. We simply list things related to the show in order from A to Z.

I will start with something starting with A and then the next does B ect... Once someone hits Z then the next person can start over again with A, try not to duplicate another answer.

I will start...

A - Addicting <3
I saw this on a lot of other sites too. We simply list things related to the show in order from A to

Merlin and Morgana 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cassabundii said…
heart
Great idea, by the way! :D B- Begining of the end. (does this count? It was a brilliant episode for them. :P
"What if magic isn't something you choose..what if it choose's you? Why are you looking at me like that?" -Morgana

And the whole way through the commentry Katie and Colin were talking about how great their relationship is, and the fabulouse chemistry and storyline between the relationship, and a sexy scene between them that was cut because it was too "sexy and flirty" and Jullian didn't think that it would be a good side-line story. :(
Great idea, by the way! :D B- Begining of the end. (does this count? It was a brilliant episode for t
over a year ago ldsdogs said…
Crystal cave I'm always wondering what's going to happen next between these two. "No""How do I look? Handsome?""! "I want you to help me save her." "Arthur sent me." "I don't need you." Then they take turns slamming each other against a wall, WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? Just kidding but seriously, UTHER over Morgana!
last edited over a year ago
I know. :D I spose Merlin only did it because he knew that Uther's her father, and he was worried that if Uter was dead, then Arthur would be the only thing between Morgana and the crown of Camelot. 1. Merlin would fail his destiny. 2. There'd be a destructive witch ruling camelot. :p
POTENTIAL SPOILER FOR SERIES 4:
D- Destiny and Doom.
over a year ago RosalynCabenson said…
Enemies
I hope not forever ;)
I'm just wondering how it would be like when Merlin and Morgana would rule over Camelot?
^ ;D They MUST rule over camelot together! In the words of Katie: "It should be Merlin and Morgana against everyone else! Mwahahaa" F- Forbidden. :p Sorry, it's a bit crap. But i couldn't think of one then this quote from Colin popped in my head: "There's the love that Merlin can never have which is- which is Morgana. So there's alot of that going on."
over a year ago ldsdogs said…
Seriously? Which interview was that :O Oh, and um, grateful? They do owe each other a fair bit.
smile
It's at 1:28. H- Hopefull..heart wrenching..harrowing..
over a year ago zantha said…
when did katie say that, about it being merlin and morgana agaist everyone else.
over a year ago Articuno224 said…
big smile
I've always thought that if Kilgahrrah hadn't said all those things about destinies with Arthur, Merlin would have taken Morgana's side for sure and he even hated Arthur in the beginning. And I LOVE the idea of them against everyone else... Because everyone else wouldn't stand a chance... I don't know though at some point I really couldn't imagine Merlin attacking Gwen and Arthur with magic but maybe that's just because they are friends in the show if they weren't would it really be possible that Merlin would help Morgana attacking them? Or would they be doing something else?... OMG I know VERY long post I'll stop now;)
over a year ago Articuno224 said…
I - in-twined... their destinies