Monk Final Season -- Sharona Returns!

radiostar posted on Jul 31, 2009 at 09:10PM
Although, I am extremely upset that Monk is coming to an end, I am so anxious to see Sharona come back! She was my favorite and I am glad to see them tie her back in towards the end. Who else is excited?

Monk 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago girly_girl said…
ME!!! I LOVE SHARONA!! Will she be in all the episodes??
over a year ago radiostar said…
I am sure they will build up her return during the 1st or 2nd episodes of the season and then have her in the entire time afterwards. Either way, we will be able to find out in 2 days now! Can't wait until Friday!
Yey! Great! Make sure and post the verdict here plz!!
I loved the first episode! I really think they couldn't have began this season any better. I am happy that Monk will finally get the closure he needs and deserves. I love Tony as an actor, so it is no wonder that he was nominated for an Emmy for Best Lead Actor in a Comedy. I hope he wins! Did anyone else watch last Friday? I'd love to discuss!
big smile
Unfortunatly, I'm from Ireland so I can't watch the new season and my broadband isn't that quick cause I live in the country so I can't even watch it online!!!! So was Sharona in the first episode? And I havn't seen season seven yet but is it true Natalie leaves???
over a year ago PAT47 said…
I also am happy Sharona is returning,Natalie is ok,but Sharona was better with Monk,I'm doing the happy Dance
I hear yea! Every week I am anxious to see how they will bring her back onto the scene. It is going to be the perfect ending to such a perfect show!!